The best leads

Tele sales

I have used this guy for awhile now for pesonal P&C and he does all the telemarketing himself. Call him Joe 503-584-1026

Hi guys.

I have a telemarketer that charges half the price that Joe charges and your results will be 50% better.

Say "NO" to Joe. Say "Yes" to Pauncho.
I don't believe you. I prefer to think the guy with only 1 post is speaking the truth! You spammer.

(His association probably has 92,000 members)

Rick

Hi guys.

I have a telemarketer that charges half the price that Joe charges and your results will be 50% better.

Say "NO" to Joe. Say "Yes" to Pauncho.

Yeh but Joe throws in free pics of his sister. A two dollar value when combined with ten of his leads.

Winter

Rick. I checked. His association only has 2000 members. And he charges $5 per month. Mine is free.

By the way...Google that phone number. I guess he needs some money because he is selling his car.

Not a car... it is a TRUCK!!! And it can LAY rubber according to Joe.

So who you gonna call...?

Maybe this guy Joe pissed someone off and posting his number up here is payback.

OK, shameless plug time.

While I don't buy leads, and never will. I do work with a company that sells them.

I have a client in the Real Estate Market, and a MLM guy who both used this. I have no idea what type of return they got, because neither of them complained nor praised it.

CLICK HERE to get to the site.

In the past, I've never promoted it on this forum, since I am not involved in the day-to-day activities of it.

I mainly promote it to local BNI and PowerCore groups.

Back