THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM - ITS OVER - END OF THE WORLD

MIGA1626

Super Genius
This is beyond a "hard" "market". This is a meltdown. Have we as society just been wrong about the true level of risk in our day to day lives? Just the insurance rate increases alone are enough to through the economy into a recession. I was told by an E/S broker that "we aren't even in a hard market yet". WTF! What is about to happen? How can this go on?

This is beyond a "hard" "market". This is a meltdown. Have we as society just been wrong about the true level of risk in our day to day lives? Just the insurance rate increases alone are enough to through the economy into a recession. I was told by an E/S broker that "we aren't even in a hard market yet". WTF! What is about to happen? How can this go on?

What state are you in?

I am somewhat outspoken in my area and have been retaliated against because of it so I want to keep my self as anonymous as possible but I will tell you the states I write business in without any particular order. TN OH KY IN VA WV NC GA AL TX MO MI NH VT.

I am somewhat outspoken in my area and have been retaliated against because of it so I want to keep my self as anonymous as possible but I will tell you the states I write business in without any particular order. TN OH KY IN VA WV NC GA AL TX MO MI NH VT.

Well, I'm in Ca, which is possibly the worst state overall.

You don't even sell in any of the top 3, NY, FL, and CA. If you think it's bad now, buckle your seatbelt.

LOL true ... well most of my book is higher TIV, lessors risk and hab so its been pretty crazy

Below is a short video explaining the state of insurance in California.

giphy.gif

Until we get past the "Everything should be free" mentality, this will not change. Education should be free, drugs should be free, housing should be free, every citizen should get an automatic $2000 per month living stipend. Watch videos and it appears that clothing, food, and transportation should be free.

Until we get past the "Everything should be free" mentality, this will not change. Education should be free, drugs should be free, housing should be free, every citizen should get an automatic $2000 per month living stipend. Watch videos and it appears that clothing, food, and transportation should be free.

TVs, liquor and designer purses are free. You just have to go in, take what you want.

OMG THIS! I hate to be all conservative and red pilled but it has gotten out of control with people feeling like they are owed something. You guys should really read Ray Dalio's book "Changing World Order". It explains the socio economic cycles of Nations. At the end of economic cycles before everything falls apart the divide between those who have not and those who have (alittle more) argue that either they have nothing and deserve way more and the ones who have feel like they have worked really hard and actually deserve more for their hard work. CLASSIC SIGN OF THE TIMES. Fortunately if we can come out the other end of this relatively unharmed, the cycle repeats and we go through a period of prosperity. Last time this cycle was where it was now was the 1930s. After everything was straitened out we had a massive economic boom in the 40s-60s and everyone got a long well with each other.

Back