The Insurance Panel Is Live!

It's super true. And it will totally put most agents out of business. I know very few people who can afford a 20k judgment against them, and part of what Jeff made really clear is that you will be lucky if you get off with only 20k if you get caught violating TCPA. Especially right now.

Btw Jeff has conditionally agreed to a follow up Q&A from the viewers. So if anyone has a question specifically for Jeff that they would like to seem him discussing on the channel post here or email us at [email protected]

Lots of telesales stuff we didn't get to touch on.

Btw Jeff has conditionally agreed to a follow up Q&A from the viewers. So if anyone has a question specifically for Jeff that they would like to seem him discussing on the channel post here or email us at [email protected]

An example of a sale from hello to thank you.

The process, eapp, submitting the app and follow up.

Not detailed but an overview. I would imagine a lot of people that work leads would be interested in the text and email contacts.

Also ask how many telesales are sold with one phone call. It seems like he told me about 1/3 are sold during the first call and 2/3 during a follow up. But I could be way off on that. Curious to know.

Also ask how many telesales are sold with one phone call. It seems like he told me about 1/3 are sold during the first call and 2/3 during a follow up. But I could be way off on that. Curious to know.

Is a "follow up call" a 2nd call when no one answered on the 1st call? Or is it calling someone back who has heard the full presentation and now wants to think about it for awhile, etc.

With TV leads (see link below) an ave. agent should be getting 5-8 applications on their FIRST presentation. A sharp shooter will get 6-10 applications on their FIRST presentation.

We treat telesales as a one shot close....just like face 2 face sales. Why call a call back lead where you might have a 1 out of 15 chance for a sale (call back lead is a lead that says "let me think about it call me next month".....when you can call a fresh exclusive TV lead that might have a 1 out of 3 chance for a sale? Work smarter by calling the fresh lead and leave the call back lead alone. Profit per hour is the true metric of success in this industry.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

See how direct this TV commercial is compared to the typical DM lead? Life insurance and funeral expenses mentioned often in the commercial.

Last edited:
Is a "follow up call" a 2nd call when no one answered on the 1st call? Or is it calling someone back who has heard the full presentation and now wants to think about it for awhile, etc.

With TV leads (see link below) an ave. agent should be getting 5-8 applications on their FIRST presentation. A sharp shooter will get 6-10 applications on their FIRST presentation.

We treat telesales as a one shot close....just like face 2 face sales. Why call a call back lead where you might have a 1 out of 15 chance for a sale (call back lead is a lead that says "let me think about it call me next month".....when you can call a fresh exclusive TV lead that might have a 1 out of 3 chance for a sale? Work smarter by calling the fresh lead and leave the call back lead alone. Profit per hour is the true metric of success in this industry.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

See how direct this TV commercial is compared to the typical DM lead? Life insurance and funeral expenses mentioned often in the commercial.

Not call. I meant presentation. For some reason I was thinking that Jeff had said they take more than one connection with many of them to close. Could be wrong on that.

Back