The Insurance Panel Is Live!

With TV leads (see link below) an ave. agent should be getting 5-8 applications on their FIRST presentation. A sharp shooter will get 6-10 applications on their FIRST presentation.

We treat telesales as a one shot close....just like face 2 face sales.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'
See how direct this TV commercial is compared to the typical DM lead? Life insurance and funeral expenses mentioned often in the commercial.
Let me make sure I understand you correctly. Again, he who doesn't ask questions remains forever ignorant. Your statement reads, "With TV leads (see link below) an ave. agent should be getting 5-8 applications on their FIRST presentation. A sharp shooter will get 6-10 applications on their FIRST presentation."
Are you implying that there is a first call close ratio of 50-80% for the average agent who makes contact with the person who responded to that TV commercial?
In other words, if I am average and I spend $340 on 10 TV Leads, I will close 5-8 of them so long as I make contact and have a decent presentation?

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. Again, he who doesn't ask questions remains forever ignorant. Your statement reads, "With TV leads (see link below) an ave. agent should be getting 5-8 applications on their FIRST presentation. A sharp shooter will get 6-10 applications on their FIRST presentation."
Are you implying that there is a first call close ratio of 50-80% for the average agent who makes contact with the person who responded to that TV commercial?
In other words, if I am average and I spend $340 on 10 TV Leads, I will close 5-8 of them so long as I make contact and have a decent presentation?

No. I meant to say an ave. agent will get about 5-8 applications out of 20 TV leads contacted.
And 6-10 applications per 20 TV leads contacted by a sharpshooter.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Notice I said applications rather than sales. Sometimes a sale may be 2 applications....husband and wife for example.

No. I meant to say an ave. agent will get about 5-8 applications out of 20 TV leads contacted.
And 6-10 applications per 20 TV leads contacted by a sharpshooter.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Notice I said applications rather than sales. Sometimes a sale may be 2 applications....husband and wife for example.

What is the average monthly premium per application across your platform.

What is the average monthly premium per application across your platform.

Depends on the state. In the southeast similar to DM premiums, or maybe about $10 higher, just an educated guess. Up north premiums are bigger, probably because cost of living is higher and so are wages?

Depends on the state. In the southeast similar to DM premiums, or maybe about $10 higher, just an educated guess. Up north premiums are bigger, probably because cost of living is higher and so are wages?

CA. Dollar amount.

Just curious. I keep hearing $50.mo. But that just seems low. Like people are selling $8-10,000 policies.

CA. Dollar amount.

Just curious. I keep hearing $50.mo. But that just seems low. Like people are selling $8-10,000 policies.
I would say that is about right for the average sale. Telesales or F2F.. Some agents may do higher but I am talking about barrage across the board.

CA. Dollar amount.

It depends on your marketing method. The sale starts there...

High quality leads like TV should get you a average of $900+ AP.

Cold calling however will get you close to a $400 average and you spend way more time overcoming objections.

We did a giveaway for reaching 500 subs, we did the drawing for the giveaway at 600 something subs and we are now over 700. That's not a small part because of this group, I know that. Thanks to everyone who watches or comments or shares.

We just posted a Q&A episode. The drawing for the giveaway was at the end of this video too if you entered.

The Insurance Panel is BACK! This week we talk leads again. It's been a while since we have talked leads and the landscape has changed a bit since we did. We can not stress how important leads are to your insurance business. Watch Nick and Matt dissect each type of insurance lead. We cover direct mail leads, telephonic leads, Facebook leads, aged leads, and live transfers.
It premiers at 12pm Eastern today 5/22. Join us!

Back