The Nerve of Some Agents

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
Pulled up to a house this afternoon to get a form signed and "one" of my clients is sitting on the front porch with another agent doing a telephone interview. A North American Senior Benefits agent at that. Couldn't blame him though, he's old and she didn't look to bad. Damn perverted old men. Has this ever happened to you. I already have 5 policies in this household including the old man, he wasn't replacing my policy.

Pulled up to a house this afternoon to get a form signed and "one" of my clients is sitting on the front porch with another agent doing a telephone interview. A North American Senior Benefits agent at that. Couldn't blame him though, he's old and she didn't look to bad. Damn perverted old men. Has this ever happened to you. I already have 5 policies in this household including the old man, he wasn't replacing my policy.

Apparently he found a wedge that made his policy better?

What did you say to the agent & client?

Apparently he found a wedge that made his policy better?

What did you say to the agent & client?

Nothing at first they were outside so I went inside to see another family member. She told me that she was his insurance lady, Ok. On my way out I told her who I was, got her card and left. Didn't really say anything to my client. They were on the phone with Baltimore life doing an interview. That's ok, he has enough coverage already but if he wants more that up to him. I will try to replace whatever he took out. Shouldn't be to hard because he has a health issue that limits him to graded. Already had 1 of his policies rescinded.

I would definitely use my relationship with them to review the new policy for him.

Back