Trustage/American memorial just termed all agents

I liked them. There underwriting was crazy aggressive and they were middle of the road type price . Ok now that kskj gone . Polish falcons the new fraternal price poster boy only in a few states . Life shield and slac only for healthy type people . Family benefit doesn’t have an E-App so most won’t use . You always say these CO’s are too expensive. Who’s your go too ? Most of the other CO’s ( liberty bankers , am am , cvs , lunico , prosperity etc all around the same price ) . Cica can only be used for some smokers ( which I don’t run into much anymore or really sick people ) . Most company’s around the same pricing now

I lead with FBL. AmAm or CICA for smokers. SBLI for folks with marginal health.

That's about as good as it gets with no Polish or KSKJ.

Speaking of products anyone written RNA’s new product and what are you seeing . Looks like they take copd standard which will be very good rates . I hear the app much longer and now the decision not till end of the app .

Speaking of products anyone written RNA’s new product and what are you seeing . Looks like they take copd standard which will be very good rates . I hear the app much longer and now the decision not till end of the app .
I haven't. But every comment on our chat from agents that have is negative. Not one positive about it. And they will reverse the decision given too.

These guys took some crazy health issues, it was only a matter of time before this happened. This is precisely the reason I don't hang my hat on one carrier.

Take advantage of these carriers while they're available.

Most of us are brokers and use multiple carriers. Nothing wrong with picking one carrier to lead with.

I think literally everybody takes COPD standard at this point.
By standard I mean there old level rates which was there preferred and still really is as not many fe policys are $25k min to get Rna preferred. So the level rna rates for copd would be great rates .

I haven't. But every comment on our chat from agents that have is negative. Not one positive about it. And they will reverse the decision given too.

Reverse it like hrs or days later ? Screw that

Back