The never ending Special Election Period

Illinois had a Monkey Pox emergency declared by the Governor. and Aetna honored a Monkey Pox SEP for a couple of months. Wellcare didn't honor it.

I guess it doesn't have to be through FEMA.

And apparently not universal.

One carrier allows it, another doesn't.

Wild west . . .

And apparently not universal.

One carrier allows it, another doesn't.

Wild west . . .

That’s correct . Humana allowed a disaster code ( you don’t specify what disaster ) the whole yr . It worked great for those on Medicare only to get a mapd . Each carrier seems to control these sep’s . I had a dual disenroll in oct and I have no idea how . I know you can use a csnp code monthly for a csnp plan and Humana allows a occ code monthly for ma only honor plans . It is a year round battle to monitor your book . But honestly unless your in the upper middle income to high income mkt med sup sales are just not high volume for an agent anymore .

Old folks like consistency and predictability . . . no surprises . . . that applies to older clients and agents alike. When clients are not happy neither is their agent.

I’m going to call my state and get a special election period set up because Indiana is cold in the winter. This climate change is definitely not working for global warming. The temp is dropping. Should be good for a special election period though.
Does anyone have the phone number for that Medicare Help Line I saw on TV?

I’m going to call my state and get a special election period set up because Indiana is cold in the winter. This climate change is definitely not working for global warming. The temp is dropping. Should be good for a special election period though.
Does anyone have the phone number for that Medicare Help Line I saw on TV?
Smart people move south.

Back