The Producer Academy/Renaissance Annuity Group

Charpress, do you feel the tax seminar is overworked as much as the other type seminars are?
Was your seminar built on annuity, 3 bucket, medicaid and tax savings?
Have you looked at Bagwells seminar?
Thanks for the input.

Tax seminar: Not sure which type you mean. There are seminars that promise to find money (the "Found Money" seminars) based on your last 1040 and get you a refund. There are also the line of seminars where you have either a tax professional involved or the you have in-house tax prep capabilities.

Bagwell: Not especially familiar with his $2K seminar, except that it made the Rip-Off Report.

Most "systems" are rip-offs of someone else's system that was itself a rip-off of someone's system. There isn't that much new under the sun.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Charpress, thanks for the response. Just so I'm up front with everyone on here, I currently work for Advisors Excel. Not looking to hop on here to recruit, troll, etc, more as a tool to keep a pulse on what's going on in the field. However, if any of you are curios about what is working for our reps, feel free to ask.

I have been tempted to attend AE's dog and pony show on more than one occasion. I really don't mean dog and pony in a bad way.

I have a friend who attended you show a couple of days ago. We're going to get together in a day or two to see what he thinks about AE.

Last edited:
Tax seminar: Not sure which type you mean. There are seminars that promise to find money (the "Found Money" seminars) based on your last 1040 and get you a refund. There are also the line of seminars where you have either a tax professional involved or the you have in-house tax prep capabilities.

Bagwell: Not especially familiar with his $2K seminar, except that it made the Rip-Off Report.

Most "systems" are rip-offs of someone else's system that was itself a rip-off of someone's system. There isn't that much new under the sun.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been tempted to attend AE's dog and pony show on more than one occasion. I really don't mean dog and pony in a bad way.

I have a friend who attended you show a couple of days ago. We're going to get together in a day or two to see what he thinks about AE.

I'd be interested to hear feedback, both good and bad...always looking to improve upon what we are doing...

As promised, I did get some feed back on Advisor Excel's meeting and IRA College which my friend attended last week.

He was favorably impressed and plans to probably move to AE. No final decision, he is just leaning that way. He recommends that I attend. I almost did a month or so ago but got sidetracked for some reason. Maybe I will go to the next one.

As promised, I did get some feed back on Advisor Excel's meeting and IRA College which my friend attended last week.

He was favorably impressed and plans to probably move to AE. No final decision, he is just leaning that way. He recommends that I attend. I almost did a month or so ago but got sidetracked for some reason. Maybe I will go to the next one.

Charpress,

Glad to hear your buddy had good feedback on what we are doing! Feel free to private message me if you want details on our next training, I'll shoot you straight!

Brad

Back