They Want Enrollers, Not Agents

Ugh. FLM2, you just had to point this out didn't you, my friend?

This makes UHC seem Bi-Polar.

Or maybe us.

To think KGMom was praying for this.

And prophetic Tater heard a burning bomb (er, I mean bush) in the background.

:swoon:

AZ got a PPO On Ex. I got a piece of crap EPO. That I was writing til they hit the bottom of their bi polar commission level! Now I'm back to Blue.

I'm blaming Tater ;)

We all blame Tater. He used to call it dogpiling.

Did AZ get a PPO? Is that what it is? It says "PPO" at hc.gov. But look under the hood and it's "pick a PCP to refer" for tier 1 benefits, or non-referral with extra penalties in tier 2, or out-of-network in tier 3. And the network is local footprint only, even though lots of states have the same network. Is that a PPO? If so, then Jello is a fruit dish.

We all blame Tater. He used to call it dogpiling.

Did AZ get a PPO? Is that what it is? It says "PPO" at hc.gov. But look under the hood and it's "pick a PCP to refer" for tier 1 benefits, or non-referral with extra penalties in tier 2, or out-of-network in tier 3. And the network is local footprint only, even though lots of states have the same network. Is that a PPO? If so, then Jello is a fruit dish.

Well. Whatever you got is better than ours.

The UHC plans (I really hope they read this) are one layer after another of half truths and innuendo. Why we were surprised with them pulling commission and plans 2 weeks into OEP is beyond me.

The UHC plans are one layer after another of half truths and innuendo. Why we were surprised with them pulling commission and plans 2 weeks into OEP is beyond me.

Please keep those words close to your heart and mind, when the Shareholders and Bored Directors pressure UHC Executives into reducing our ongoing compensation. (Renewal Commissions cost the company more than First Year Commissions.)

Yep, the state of Missouri does not allow individual HMO, so we have EPO after EPO as "cheaper" options. I'm warning clients away from them as long as we have BCBS's PCB network, the largest in the KC metro.

Yep, the state of Missouri does not allow individual HMO, so we have EPO after EPO as "cheaper" options. I'm warning clients away from them as long as we have BCBS's PCB network, the largest in the KC metro.

On this point - do you know if the EPO (with no out of network coverage) will cover a hospital in a different geography where they appear in the EPO network there? I was asked this by a client & my immediate answer would be "no".

Am I correct? Maybe there's a map somewhere out on the Coventry site that would show these geographic limitations . . . .haven't had time to look.

Back