Thinking about career change

daddioh

Expert
:nah:Hey everyone! I am a Real Estate agent in TN. The market has slowed tremendously. I am looking for a change, but I like sales. I have been contacted on monster by United American and Liberty National. I have read ALOT of negative on both these companies. What would be a good company in TN? I am a hard worker and I am 46 with 7 years of sales experience coupled with 21 yrs HR experience, including P & A in retirement/pension. I appreciate any advice.

What part of TN? I may be able to put you in touch with some folks who can give you local steerage & sound advice.

My connections in the Memphis area are quite old. Don't know they would do much good.

James on this board is in the Maryville area and if you want to email me I will give you the name of a recruiting GA in Knoxville. These would be life contacts.

Health insurance is an easier path in my opinion but not without its' difficulties & challenges either.

Shoemaker Financial has an office in Germantown. They are affiliated with Minnesota Life, and they are good people.

Newby on this forum is in the Sevierville area (believe that is correct).

No I'm in Southern Indiana. I spend a lot of time in Tennessee and traveled Clarksville to Sevierville monthly for a couple of years.

I have lots of contacts in Tennessee if you want to get into Funeral or Cemetery pre-need sales. I can tell you that if you were successful in Real Estate, you will also be successful with this.

After becomming familiar with some of the struggles life and health agents have getting started, I feel very fortunate to have started in funeral sales. It has been very good to me over the last 12 years.

Back