This bipolar stuff is driving me nuts!

Re-venting... Bipolar daughter taking care of her mother... two policies down the tubes! :arghh:

Now I am reading threads where people can't even figure out what sex they are???

Frustrated! Dang no wonder our kids are so messed up...

Re-venting... Bipolar daughter taking care of her mother... two policies down the tubes! :arghh:

Now I am reading threads where people can't even figure out what sex they are???

Frustrated! Dang no wonder our kids are so messed up...

Just said the same thing in that thread.

You pick your clients. Don't let them pick you. If a potential client mentions they are bi-polar or gay or tranny or any other mental B.S, it means get the hell out of there fast. No thanks needed for these words of gold!

You pick your clients. Don't let them pick you. If a potential client mentions they are bi-polar or gay or tranny or any other mental B.S, it means get the hell out of there fast. No thanks needed for these words of gold!

Bit more pragmatic on the approach to possible business... but sometimes I feel as though I walked in sat down and just started beating my head up against the coffee table. People can be really flaky at times. :twitchy:

Back