This Forum Is Great For Ideas

1) Here's the difference between the you and me (and Mark, Ramiz, Frank, and other quality agents on this board).

2) We hope that in helping our clients we can also make a commission. You hope that your clients help you make a commission.

1) I doubt they really appreciate you speaking for them. LOL @ quality. Dude - life insurance isn't rocket science.

You would have been proud of me today PRick, since you think I'm sub-quality and don't put the client first.

I focus on Final Expense. Today - 56 y/o male healthy as a horse - no medical issues for 40 years - since he was 16 came across as a lead.

He wanted $50k in whole life. My FE only goes to $30k with my carriers. Plus - as healthy as he is - he didn't need to pay non-med rates.

I hooked him up for the $50k Whole Life he wanted + a $100k Term Rider with ADB for only $65 more a month - and it's a 20 Pay versus the FE life pay.

Yes - it's fully underwritten and takes longer than the FE - but he qualified for UW and didn't mind the hassle. So - it will take me 4 weeks longer to get paid - but - the client dictated the decision. And you know Rick - I didn't even hesitate.

I'm not the rogue you think I am Rick. Nor - do we teach our agents to be.

2) See above . . .

Tom

p.s. - lead was a $3 NetQuote lead too . . .

I know, right before you hang up, tell them to gather up all their gold jewelry and mail it off in the gold kit so they can get a check for their gold *DING*

...... You have to keep the clients best interest in mind and remember this is more then just selling life insurance. We are dealing with people's lifes.

You have to keep this personal with the clients. I don't think that it is a good idea to do this idea over the phone.

I want my clients to look me in the eye, and see that I really care about them and I beleive they can see it in my eyes. I'm more then just a salesman trying to sell you something. At the end of the day, I wish to help people and make a difference. This is one reason I don't care if they buy the insurance or not. I don't want another family to go through some of the issues I've seen when a person does not have a living will......

Well said Mark. Exactly my sentiments. I am in this business to help people and to earn a living. For me it is not about making tons and tons of money.

Back