This Scares Me

Aetna? No comm this or last year.
WellCare? Commissions are continuing. No change in new to PDP or renewal.

I phoned WellCare Agent Services who verified that WellCare Script is COMMISSIONABLE.
The Aetna Script Saver has been NON-COMMISSIONABLE since the 1-1-23 effectives and is still NON-COMMISSIONNABLE. Local Aetna agent manager is supposed to let me know if renewals will be paid on my 2023 members. I’ll let you know what she says.

I phoned WellCare Agent Services who verified that WellCare Script is COMMISSIONABLE.
The Aetna Script Saver has been NON-COMMISSIONABLE since the 1-1-23 effectives and is still NON-COMMISSIONNABLE. Local Aetna agent manager is supposed to let me know if renewals will be paid on my 2023 members. I’ll let you know what she says.
I'm sure I read that Aetna, wouldn't pay commissions on this years enrollments, but will pay renewals. Not sure about renewals on last years enrollments.

I hope I didn't just dream that. :err:

Aetna? No comm this or last year.
WellCare? Commissions are continuing. No change in new to PDP or renewal.

Here is the answer from the local Aetna Agent Mgr:

SmartRx/SmartSaver became noncommissionable for 2023 effectives and will be noncommissionable for 2024 as well.

The Choice and Plus PDPs are still fully commissionable

I’ve only done a few, but it looks like the WellCare 50 cent plan is better anyway.

Here is the answer from the local Aetna Agent Mgr:

SmartRx/SmartSaver became noncommissionable for 2023 effectives and will be noncommissionable for 2024 as well.

The Choice and Plus PDPs are still fully commissionable

I’ve only done a few, but it looks like the WellCare 50 cent plan is better anyway.

This is what I’ve been saying the whole time. I didn’t know any of that was in question.

Back