This Scares Me

I have run about 40 PDP reports and almost every one favors the carrier with the $0.50 monthly premium (Georgia).

I have a pretty good feeling they are using that plan to attract "warm bodies" who might be susceptible to a pitch for a "no premium" Medicare plan that comes with dental at no extra charge.

The Force is strong with this one . . .
I had that same thought. In my state currently they don't offer MAPD's but certainly could in future.

I have run about 40 PDP reports and almost every one favors the carrier with the $0.50 monthly premium (Georgia).

I have a pretty good feeling they are using that plan to attract "warm bodies" who might be susceptible to a pitch for a "no premium" Medicare plan that comes with dental at no extra charge.

The Force is strong with this one . . .

It really sucks working for FREE. I did a Medicare.gov search for my friend’s drugs. The 50 cent one was 5th cheapest, but just as bad the non-commissionable Aetna Script Saver with $9.80/mo premium was the cheapest. I really don’t like being put in the situation where I am getting nothing from a greedy insurance company for the time put into this work.
It is not bad doing it for friends, family and some customers that I really like. But multiplied over and over again feels shitty.

Last edited:
It really sucks working for FREE. I did a Medicare.gov search for my friend’s drugs. The 50 cent one was 5th cheapest, but just as bad the non-commissionable Aetna Script Saver with $9.80/mo premium was the cheapest. I really don’t like being put in the situation where I am getting nothing from a greedy insurance company for the time put into this work.

You'd rather sell your soul for a whopping 50 bucks?

You'd rather sell your soul for a whopping 50 bucks?

Did I say that I would NOT write it if it is the best price/value? It’s the principle that multi-billion $ companies think so little to withhold the small commission to shave $3-4 off of the premium or improve their bottom line. I will give the best rate when prompted, but def don’t want to go looking for this.

It is not bad doing it for friends, family and some customers that I really like. But multiplied over and over again feels shitty.
There $0 wellcare plan is non commissionable?

There $0 wellcare plan is non commissionable?

It is. Only the Aetna plan isn’t.

Also, to Wehotex, click on the plan details and look at the estimated costs.
A lot of the time, they’ll say the Aetna plan is cheaper because they estimate the retail cost of a tier 2 drug is super cheap when it’s actually much more expensive. And they don’t cover tier 2 until you meet a deductible.

I don’t reward companies who want to push us out. I won’t write it. In the dozen or so quotes I’ve given so far this AEP, I’ve only had WellCare and Cigna pop up. They will probably account for 95% of my PDPs.

It is. Only the Aetna plan isn’t.

Also, to Wehotex, click on the plan details and look at the estimated costs.
A lot of the time, they’ll say the Aetna plan is cheaper because they estimate the retail cost of a tier 2 drug is super cheap when it’s actually much more expensive. And they don’t cover tier 2 until you meet a deductible.

I don’t reward companies who want to push us out. I won’t write it. In the dozen or so quotes I’ve given so far this AEP, I’ve only had WellCare and Cigna pop up. They will probably account for 95% of my PDPs.

Any word on commissions for people who enrolled last year and are rolling over? Nada?

Back