Thoughts on Northwestern mutual?

How terrible of them. Really how Modern can a Woodmen be anyway?

Kind sexist & bigoted to have only 1 of the dozens of genders in their/they company name. Plus, with the climate crisis, they/them shouldnt be promoting deforestation

Consider yourself lucky you failed the test

Are Wood Peckers gender neutral? Would that make a modern woodthey?

Look on reddit for conversations regarding Northwestern Mutual, there is a lot of bait and switch going on. Many feel that it is a ponzi scheme - what they mean by that is that your recruiter (college director maybe) wants you to come in, bring all your friends and family as leads and some will be clients, then when you wash out they keep your clients for free. And you paid to be there the entire time. That's the scam. 80% to 90% wash out in 3 to 5 years, 50% are gone within 18 months.

It’s funny back in the late 1980’s i made mdrt 4 straight yrs and court of the table 2 yrs . I made it selling a ton of small whole life policy’s . I remember having to get all my verified production from the carriers and submit it yearly . I had to buy my own mdrt and court of the table plaques .I guess i did it as a source of pride that a agent working mom and pop could do as much or more business than agents writing dr’s and lawyers . I used to go to the life underwriting lunches every month. All those northwestern and mass mutual agents acted like they were superior to everyone .

Back