Thoughts on these 3 carriers? EMC Financial. American Amicable and Crum and Forrester's ..?

Crum and Forester
C&F is a huge p&c company. Been around for years.

They tried medicare supplements but bailed after just a couple of years.

They bought Monitor Life in 21 and are now trying to be a life company. They may stay awhile but it doesn't matter.

Very few p&c companies have what it takes to be competitive when it comes to medicare or FE.

It's a mindset.

C&F is a huge p&c company. Been around for years.

They tried medicare supplements but bailed after just a couple of years.

They bought Monitor Life in 21 and are now trying to be a life company. They may stay awhile but it doesn't matter.

Very few p&c companies have what it takes to be competitive when it comes to medicare or FE.

It's a mindset.
C&F don't offer FE products ..? What I'd like to hear is that American Amicable are comparable in value to other top FE offerings ... I know Lincoln Heritage is crap and that gets sold ... Trinity appears to be the best FE value I've come across ... if I'm getting live transfers, it's convenient for the prospect and economically feasible the agency and the carrier ... all four parties have to win ...? The prospects are lazy and they procrastinate ... so, they finally get on the phone, if they get a LITTLE less for their premium, I can live with it ... they pay a convenience tax and obviously for the honor of speaking with my level of talent ... I don't come for free bitches ... just don't want to write total garbage for them ... thoughts coffee boy? Speak'n of java ... check out this move from Discount Drugmart ... 2 for 7.49 ... 12 oz bags ... I did good yes ..? Almost forgot ... GO TRUMP!!!

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back