Thoughts on these 3 carriers? EMC Financial. American Amicable and Crum and Forrester's ..?

C&F don't offer FE products ..? What I'd like to hear is that American Amicable are comparable in value to other top FE offerings ... I know Lincoln Heritage is crap and that gets sold ... Trinity appears to be the best FE value I've come across ... if I'm getting live transfers, it's convenient for the prospect and economically feasible the agency and the carrier ... all four parties have to win ...? The prospects are lazy and they procrastinate ... so, they finally get on the phone, if they get a LITTLE less for their premium, I can live with it ... they pay a convenience tax and obviously for the honor of speaking with my level of talent ... I don't come for free bitches ... just don't want to write total garbage for them ... thoughts coffee boy? Speak'n of java ... check out this move from Discount Drugmart ... 2 for 7.49 ... 12 oz bags ... I did good yes ..? Almost forgot ... GO TRUMP!!!
lol 2 months ago you were high hell into Medicare direct transfers and now your on fe direct transfers . I’m going to give you an example of how little real net telesales guys make . There was a loud mouth face book guy bragging how he did $50 k plus a month fe . And he wasn’t lieing as a well respected fmo was posting the leaderboard and he was on there. Then all of a sudden he leaves fe and is flipping dsnps in 20 states bragging again . So if he were making $150 k net plus In fe he’d never have left it .I assure you he’ll be lucky to retain 50% on telesales dsnps after 1 yr . The moral of the story is the only person that makes big money in telesales is the upline . Yeah you can make a living but everyday you got to grind . The beauty of ins is building a business with referrals and residuals coming in. It allows you ti take weeks or even months off and still have big income coming in .

Back