Time Management and Appointment Setting

OK – here’s my quandary – I have had good luck with calling and getting appointments, but I am having a difficult time sticking to the idea: “9-10AM every day I make my calls” or 10-12 or whenever.
If I plan on calling 9-10 everyday – I get people wanting to see me at 930, or at 1030 and it’s an hour drive away so I have to leave at 930.
Also – using a 9-10 calling time kinda shoots down getting together for breakfast or morning coffee -
In short, I am having problems with time management – scheduling, and sticking to it as my die hard rule of how I will work on a daily basis. It's really frustrating and it really messes with my motivation and putting real structure to my business.

Did anyone else have this challenge once calling and setting appointments got easier for you? How did you remedy this? Who uses a set time they make their calls and are able to stick to it? You think it the solution is easy – it’s becoming obvious that time management is not my strong point. Any advice would be appreciated – thanks so much!

Hi,

Planning and organizing are essential to effective time management. If there is a challenge to meet, adequate time and effort should be dedicated to the work in order to make it successful.

Each day write a list of things to be completed beginning with most priority tasks. In setting priorities for the day, take the time to decide which tasks need to be completed right away. To overcome your challenges, I would suggest that you should try using any good time management software.

According to me, Replicon software can be the best choice for time management. It helps to manage both professional and personal tasks simultaneously. If would like to know more about this application, Checkout ( replicon.com ) website.

Thanks!

Back