Time to Leave WFG? New Aggregator/IMO Suggestions

Sep 2, 2015

1. SingingSabre

SingingSabre Super Genius

State:
    Arizona
    So I've been with WFG for a little over a year and it's been okay. I feel it's time to move on to a non-MLM financial and life insurance company.

I want access to FE, IULs, LTC (stand alone and riders), and annuities alongside your standard term and whole. I also want to expand into 401(k)/IRA/etc. management soon (my clients and I both want this).

Any suggestions are great. Thank you!

2. The Gimp

The Gimp Guru

State:
    Florida
    Give me a call at your convenience.

3. John Galt

John Galt Guru

State:
    Georgia
    Id pick one vertical and master it first. Dont be a jack of all trades and master of none.

4. Mattschmidt

Mattschmidt Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I'd find a broker dealer first to start moving you currents clients assets over too.

This process will take alot longer then finding an IMO for FE and life insurance

Depending on your Book of business size , LPL or a Cambridge could be a good place to start with

5. Stephen

Stephen Guru

State:
    Arkansas
    Cambridge is my BD, they aren't bad as far as brokers dealers go. If you are serious about 401k plans , there is ria that they will place you with that will make you competitive with anyone in the country.

Stephen, Sep 2, 2015
  6. SingingSabre

State:
    Arizona
    "Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one."

I'm looking for recommendations on carriers and companies, not my methods.

7. sman

sman Guru

State:
    Georgia
    Do you already have your securities license? That just wasn't clear from the above post.

Personally I'm a fan of ONESCO as a BD. Very fair payouts and good freedom on OBA. None of your insurance products run through the grid (other than variable products). All insurance sales you do as OBA and deal with those carriers in your own.

sman, Sep 3, 2015
  8. SingingSabre

State:
    Arizona
    I don't, yet. But it's something I do want to get into at some point. Thanks for the info!

9. Mattschmidt

Mattschmidt Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Your clients want money managment?? How would you know this, if you don't have a security license.

Shouldn't be discussing things, you don't hold a license for.

10. gmnzn19

gmnzn19 New Member

You have acces to all these products through WFG? Remember, WFG is a broker dealer, you have access to many companies that offer IULs, 401K/IRAs(must have securities license though), term, LTC stand alone, and more all through WFG.

gmnzn19, Sep 18, 2015