Tips for Carrier Rep Meetings?

I think he is talking about the agents that have Auto owners website.

For us their ease of use is phenomenal. I put them ahead of everybody travelers nationwide Safeco. I give them the nod on progressive because they pre fill information based off state reports

I was taking about some agencies that I have seen that are appointed with them.

Nice. One thing I've noticed in the insurance agency side is that most agencies are 10 years behind in technology. Cookie cutter websites with no content and not focusing on SEO, 3GB ram computers, single monitors, old CRT monitors, old CRM/raters, old logos that look like they were made in MS Paint, no social media... the list goes on...

^nobody cares about technology. build relationships on the ground & word of mouth will lend to more business then you can handle. pansy producer turd

Just an FYI... Their essential tier only pays 10% so always write the enhanced tier at a minimum. I believe until you have 300pif their commissions are like 10% nomatter what.

Fwiw first commission statement posted, it is higher than 10% haven't written any in essential yet. Don't intend to, with one exception, out of necessity. Winning on home and specialty but his pain is on auto. 3 kids. I'll make an exception to gain 9k in premium on one account.

Back