TN Major Medical good insurance?

I don't know what county you are in, but you most likely have no other options for individual major medical that would cover the therapy.

1. Make less money. Deduct some business expenses and get back under the income limit and reapply (this only works if you are the business owner obviously) Was he on Coverkids? Unless you have been closing $30,000 more in business a year, it makes sense to keep your income under the Cover kids limit because of what the therapy is going to cost you OOP if you don't have it.

2. Do you have an adult child in college you could pay $12,000 to and force them to use it for tuition/books/living expenses?? You can get group rates....

The county I am in is Blount

I am buis owner We had kids on cover kids, limit 63k, If I cant resolve this now the only option I have is to make more and will never be under again

If they allow me to adjust my income I will hire someone in office right away I hoping they will allow that but if they tell me its year to year I can sustain lower income and pay for therapy at the same time and I will not be able to get back under

I have 2 children One, 4 years old with Autism and the other 8

Did they just kick you off based on your 2017 income taxes, or have you been audited and supplied them with pay stubs?

I was only over by 10K If they allow a change and I hired someone it would lower my monthly income but I don't know if they will make e wait till 2019 if I have to wait I will not be able to sustain paying for someone but if they allow It would work well

People have good years and bad years income-wise. People's kids get kicked off of Cover kids all the time, then the person loses their job or their hours are cut and the kids reapply and get back on Coverkids. You just need to be able to supply proof to them that circumstances have changed since the last income verification. If you operate in cash-only/ 1099/sort it out at the end of the year rather than W2, that is going to be a lot harder to prove though. I would call Coverkids and explain that you anticipate your income to be a lot lower (like $10,000 lower) this year. I don't think they will make you wait until 2019 to reapply, but they ARE going to ask you to prove it.

People have good years and bad years income-wise. People's kids get kicked off of Cover kids all the time, then the person loses their job or their hours are cut and the kids reapply and get back on Coverkids. You just need to be able to supply proof to them that circumstances have changed since the last income verification. If you operate in cash-only/ 1099/sort it out at the end of the year rather than W2, that is going to be a lot harder to prove though. I would call Coverkids and explain that you anticipate your income to be a lot lower (like $10,000 lower) this year. I don't think they will make you wait until 2019 to reapply, but they ARE going to ask you to prove it.

How would I go about proving it, I am scorp I buy leads various places, This has always been

But the main thing that would change is hiring someone in the office maybe part time like $250 a week

Would I just show that I paid someone or I don't know I I could show a whole profit loss per month though

How would I go about proving it, I am scorp I buy leads various places, This has always been

But the main thing that would change is hiring someone in the office maybe part time like $250 a week

Would I just show that I paid someone or I don't know I I could show a whole profit loss per month though
You said that your wife helps you. Can't you put her as an employee of your business, or do they look at household income?

If you have everything paid to the corporation, then put both of you on payroll, will that work? Will they look at both 1040s? Or just the personal one? Calling paychex and setting up payroll is pretty painless.

If you have everything paid to the corporation, then put both of you on payroll, will that work? Will they look at both 1040s? Or just the personal one? Calling paychex and setting up payroll is pretty painless.

See this stuff is not my forte, I don't really understand it all but if we bring in the same money but a larger part of salaries isn't it still the same amount total?

I am asking because I am nieve in how tax works

I am already getting a salary but my wife is not at this time but when we did tax the added everything my salary and what the buis profited minus buis expenses

Back