Toll Free (800) Number Services to Hook to VOIP?

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have Comcast cable with VOIP $99 special (phone,net & tv for office). To add another number is a rip at $44.95 a month. I can get a TMobile line for $10 a month that plugs into my router.

I need an 800 service to hook flash to my TMobile local VOIP line.

onesuite.com $2.95 a month plus 4.4 cents a minute

ibntel.com for $1.50 a month and 2.6 cents a minute. 6 second rounding.

peopleconnector.com $5.99 a month, 2 cents a min and 100 free minutes a month.

Any others? Anyone use these services? Thanks.

Toktumi offers toll free number for $14.99 a month unlimited

It's $14.95/mo/line... just got my statement today. And yes, I have 2 lines. One is my main line and the other is for my TFN set up as an extension.

I thought this was a little much to pay for a toll-free line since I was paying $2.95/mo at AT&T, but they charged me 10 cents/min for LD after the base charge. When I looked at the total monthly charge, Toktumi was more cost effective with their flat rate.

Furthermore, I had to switch because my AT&T TFN was an option on my private line that I had forwarded to a second AT&T landline. When I ported over that second line (landline) to Toktumi VoIP, AT&T refused to forward my TFN calls to another carrier and I didn't want it ringing into my private line which was the only option they allowed. They never explained this to me, just pulled the plug... and I found out from one of my customers when he called me on my cell phone and complained about the disconnect announcement on the TFN. Nice customer service, there, AT&T!

Of course, you don't have to have multiple lines. One line with a TFN is acceptable. I just happen to want a local number for my office, and a separate line for my TFN.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you just sign up, pick a toll free number and point it to your local number? Thanks for the tip.

Yes.......

Last edited:
T-Mobile is ending there $10 bucks a month deal. They said not enough interest.

I just signed up recently. I hope they don't kill it for existing customers. I have not even hooked it up. I sounded great in their store.
It's $14.95/mo/line... just got my statement today. And yes, I have 2 lines. One is my main line and the other is for my TFN set up as an extension.

Of course, you don't have to have multiple lines. One line with a TFN is acceptable. I just happen to want a local number for my office, and a separate line for my TFN.

Yes.......

Thanks. Yeah - I cannot stand AT&T.

Last edited:
I have Comcast cable with VOIP $99 special (phone,net & tv for office). To add another number is a rip at $44.95 a month. I can get a TMobile line for $10 a month that plugs into my router.

I need an 800 service to hook flash to my TMobile local VOIP line.

onesuite.com $2.95 a month plus 4.4 cents a minute

ibntel.com for $1.50 a month and 2.6 cents a minute. 6 second rounding.

peopleconnector.com $5.99 a month, 2 cents a min and 100 free minutes a month.

Any others? Anyone use these services? Thanks.

I use Onesuite forwarding but not their Toll Free (local forwarding number) so the rate is only 1.9c per minute.

Back