Toll Free Numbers Anymore?

4EverVictory

I think his has been discussed before. In setting up my new shop, is a toll free number even necessary anymore? After all, it is common place these days that nearly everyone's home or cell phone plan includes long distance calling, so it's not like the old days anymore.

So the question is; toll free number or just a regular local number?

I think his has been discussed before. In setting up my new shop, is a toll free number even necessary anymore? After all, it is common place these days that nearly everyone's home or cell phone plan includes long distance calling, so it's not like the old days anymore.

So the question is; toll free number or just a regular local number?

For how cheap a toll free number is and how people expect to see it on marketing materials why not get one plus not everyone has thrown away the old wall phones.

Are you only marketing to local folks? If you're just marketin gin your area I can't see it mattering, but if you're client base is nationwide it's silly to not get one.

Are you marketing to seniors?

My experience has shown that lots of seniors still believe The old ways of how LD was covered.

Personally, I don't see the need for the added expense of a toll free number. Not when everybody and their mother has a unlimited cell phone plan and unlimited long distance on their home phones nowadays anyway.

I sell state wide and has not been an issue for me. Sure 10 years or more ago maybe, but not now. Plus, when I think of 800, 888 numbers, I think of big business or telemarketers. Just my opinion.

As cheap as they are it is short sighted not to have one. This is a situation where saving pennies will cost you dollars.

Back