Total Financial Group; Any Info?

key? if you're claiming what SC is saying is not true, the easiest way to prove yourself right is to show something different.

I've called the number today 985-888-1930 and it is disco'd. There is no way to email them as they have no email on their contacts page. I've looked, you can't contact them, how about you show a number where people can contact them?

Why not just show everybody else how wrong they are instead of playing this juvenile game that caused the other two threads to be closed. Be professional, if SC is wrong, show us why. Please show us a way to confirm they are open for business.

As I stated on the other now closed thread this morning pretty much if you're not taking emails or have your phone line connected, you're no longer in business. That's just pretty basic stuff. Please just show us they're still open and a way to verify. that's not trolling you, that's asking you for proof you should be believed over SC. So far, he's crushing you.

And as I stated....I never said they were or were not in business (which "still" remains to be seen and still is of no concern).....comprehension is key Mr Troll. My only claim is that the Classic 105 is alive and well ....and soon to thrive!

Note" TrollAgent trots in to give LG yet another attaboy! Reminds me of Pavlov's Dogs! Wouldn't be surprised if they were the same troll.

I need to prove nothing to you trolls that post misinformation and lies on a subject they don't have the slightest clue about..... you make the claims....prove them or crawl back into your holes..... :twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

PS.... I requested those threads be closed due to the "misinformation being posted" by you and your fellow trolls (it sure took long enough). This one should follow soon.

Last edited:
Courtesy of Merriam-Webster (FYI....that's a Dictionary)

Definition of OPINION:

1a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

2a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge

=========================

Definition of FACT:

a thing done

something that has actual existence space exploration is now a factb : an actual occurrence prove the fact of damage

a piece of information presented as having objective reality

Arrest warrants were issued for the principle owners of TTFG earlier this year and all real property was seized from their home and office. Charges include, but not limited to; mail fraud, wire fraud, money laundering and engaging in Monetary transactions involving property derived from illegal activity. The most intriguing quote filed in court was one of the FBI agents referring to the case as being parallel to a Ponzi Scheme.

Interesting read to say the least (if you can obtain access). Notable highlights include;
  • There was never any approval, sign off, audit or otherwise endorsement by any government entity
  • No accounting seems to exist for the employee contributions or loans
  • No accounting seems to exist for the purchase of any credit life for the loans
  • Diamond Financial performed no accounting related to any credit life or loans (they were all fake)
  • Gross income between Q3 2012 and Q3 2016 was well over $20 Million
  • All personal property appears to have been purchased directly out of the corporate bank account

These are the facts as filed with the US District Court in New Orleans (2:17-cv-00228-CJB-MBN). All parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Legal documents can be found: HERE

If you were an agent or client of TTFG, you might need to be looking for a new agency or benefit administrator. Best of luck to anyone involved.

If you were an agent or client of TTFG, you might need to be looking for a new agency or benefit administrator. Best of luck to anyone involved.

Agents should have known better. Nothing about this concept passed the smell test. Especially if you know anything about Group Term (which was supposedly being used to fund the scheme).

The ones who are mostly innocent are the poor business owners and employees who are caught up in this con. However, Ive heard that some business owners were warned by existing advisors, but still went through with it. No sympathy at all for them imo... just for their employees.

If it sounds too good to be true... if it doesnt exist anywhere else and isnt being promoted by experts in the industry... then its probably a load of BS. But greed and desperation can drive people to willful blindness.

And I'll say again....

1) those are NOT facts....nothing has been proven
2) the concept of the Classic 105 is fully compliant and alive AND has significant support within the current administration (as you will soon see)

Stay tuned....film at 11!!!! ;)

Scagnt83....yes, you are spewing yet another load of BS

Keys...probably Roth R. or Joe B (since both were well known to be flamboyant keyboard warriors), the documents prove the illegality of their operation. I suppose fake police will be non-factually arresting the Joke'ms in fake jail to see the false Judge in mythical federal court. Needless trolling in temper tantrums alleging the opposite is simple blindness, ignorance or lunacy. Hey though, keep winning the internet with your replies.

Back