Total Financial Group; Any Info?

Keys...probably Roth R. or Joe B (since both were well known to be flamboyant keyboard warriors), the documents prove the illegality of their operation. I suppose fake police will be non-factually arresting the Joke'ms in fake jail to see the false Judge in mythical federal court. Needless trolling in temper tantrums alleging the opposite is simple blindness, ignorance or lunacy. Hey though, keep winning the internet with your replies.

That's absolutely entirely false. Snotroll the Snowcone you're still foaming at the mouth....wipe the spittle off your screen and crawl back in your hole! :goofy:

That's absolutely entirely false. Snotroll the Snowcone you're still foaming at the mouth....wipe the spittle off your screen and crawl back in your hole! :goofy:

Key2Success, last June you posted in another thread (Section 105) that this was a legit product and company. Since then there have been many negative comments about the company and product, all of which you have said are not true. In the June 2016 post you stated that many groups are enrolled in this plan and that you were actively recruiting brokers for distribution.

I for one do not believe you. Suggest you either provide proof or come clean.

Key2Success, last June you posted in another thread (Section 105) that this was a legit product and company. Since then there have been many negative comments about the company and product, all of which you have said are not true. In the June 2016 post you stated that many groups are enrolled in this plan and that you were actively recruiting brokers for distribution.

I for one do not believe you. Suggest you either provide proof or come clean.

I for one, don't care what you believe. There were and we were and still are bringing brokers on board. I was not and never have been affiliated with the company being discussed. My contention is and always has been that the concept of the Classic 105 is solid, alive and well. Now run along! :yes:

----------

If they classify it as an illegal benefits plan, the agent's E&O is not going to cover them when they get sued...

Scagnt83.....Brilliant!!!! Key word was "if"....and that goes for any "illegal" benefit plan! You're a genius! (Insurance 101) :goofy:

Thanks for the update on this situation. Since the company is out of business, I'm wondering why we aren't seeing customer complaints for not having claims paid...I guess we'll get all the details on an upcoming episode of "American Greed".

Thanks for the update on this situation. Since the company is out of business, I'm wondering why we aren't seeing customer complaints for not having claims paid...I guess we'll get all the details on an upcoming episode of "American Greed".

Actually, you can not find a single claims complaint over the past 6 years. I'm wondering if you are drinking again. :goofy:

...and they're (probably) going to jail. 261 years and $14m in restitution. i was days away from closing a 400 life case with this plan, with several large organizations next. glad i walked away with just some egg on my face. i was never completely sold it was legit but had numerous CPAs and attorneys writing opinions and citing code telling me otherwise.

Covington pair made millions on fraudulent medical reimbursement scheme: indictment

I see this is an old thread. Would anyone happen to know anything about who all was charged in the TTFG scam? What companies were involved? And did TTFG have any government contracts or involvement? I would greatly appreciate any info. I found a bunch just from your comments. Thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back