Tough Case in Missouri... Any Takers or Suggestions.

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
Referral from existing client.

62 A/B dates 9/1/2007. No PDP or MAPD or MedSupp.

Health going further south than it already is. Heart problems 5x bypass, pacemaker, etc. Diabetic and getting worse. Oral meds now with suggestions from doc to get on insulin.

I'm thinking special needs MA, but the only one in this are is CIP and they are a nightmare.

Health going further south than it already is. Heart problems 5x bypass, pacemaker, etc. Diabetic and getting worse. Oral meds now with suggestions from doc to get on insulin.

I'm thinking special needs MA, but the only one in this are is CIP and they are a nightmare.

Is he broke? Wondering why he isn't on a Supplement or something since he qualified in 2007.

That being said, you might have CIP as your only choice. But IDK, I am in Georgia. Plus I heard they can cancel CIP at any time during the year (is that true?). A chargeback nightmare, but you already said that about CIP. Our office stopped selling them.

Frank should know the answer if there is one.

Hey Mr. Smith....I have this nightmare policy I can get you on. Interested?

Back