TriCare and Medicare

I use the Salem, Virginia VA. I can get a walk in appointment the same day if I call in early enough or even go through the emergency room. That may be a program they're only doing here though.

They could all be different, who knows and the one I used to use could have changed. But I did watch them turn away sick vets while I was waiting for my appointments. I have not used them in quite a few years.

They could all be different, who knows and the one I used to use could have changed. But I did watch them turn away sick vets while I was waiting for my appointments. I have not used them in quite a few years.

I think the VA is really trying to turn things around now. I've seen much improvement over the last 2-3 years.

I think the VA is really trying to turn things around now. I've seen much improvement over the last 2-3 years.

That's because there are fewer people accessing VA benefits. It happens when you are so neglectful a huge number of people just die waiting for service.

Single payer for the entire country soon.

Rick

That's because there are fewer people accessing VA benefits. It happens when you are so neglectful a huge number of people just die waiting for service. Single payer for the entire country soon. Rick

So what are you? One of these pro-lifers?

Back