Trucking Company Insurance

Warrior

Super Genius
I'm looking for really good insurance companies that will insure Trucking Companies and Independent Drivers.

Please don't tell me about Progressive or Auto Owners as they will only insure companies that have less than 10 trucks.
I'm wanting to insure large trucking companies with fleets that have 10-50 trucks, owner operators, independent truckers.
But I can't seem to find insurance companies that will insure them. Anyone out there who does this or knows of companies that are solid. Thank you in advance!

Hi Warrior - a bit off topic, but I might have a solution for your question. Would you use a website to match you with insurance carriers that are best suited to provide you with a quote for 10+ trucking companies? We have an internal rating system for carriers, so we'll only match you with the ones that have the risk capacity for large trucking companies.

We are currently building the website / platform. If you are interested in becoming one of our early users, send me your email.

Warrior i can help you I work with all carriers for Florida auto commercial trucks house all Insurance needs at one place 305-842-7797

Have you tried wholesalers like Amwins, USG, Worldwide facilities, RT?

Getting a an appointment for trucking is pretty hard from scratch. Might need to put on some volume with wholesaler to leverage for a direct appointment. I write millions in trucking workers comp so I could help you there in all states.

Latest posts

Back