Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

So they cheated in the presidential election, but not the House where they could have had a majority. Do you know how off you are?
I don't even know why they plan on voting. If the Dems stole the election from Trump when HE was in power how the heck are they not going to steal it again while they themselves hold power?

They only challenged races in which they lost. They did not challenge one result where they won even though all the voting machines were from the same manufacturers.

It is going to be so much fun listening to the MAGAs crying election interference and stop the steal when Kamala beats trump by 10 million votes or more.

I don't even know why they plan on voting. If the Dems stole the election from Trump when HE was in power how the heck are they not going to steal it again while they themselves hold power?

They only challenged races in which they lost. They did not challenge one result where they won even though all the voting machines were from the same manufacturers.

It is going to be so much fun listening to the MAGAs crying election interference and stop the steal when Kamala beats trump by 10 million votes or more.
Let me guess. You think Trump voters are irrational and you are the rational one. That's what they want you to think, as you run down to vote for a Word Salad Warrior with the IQ of a dirty dick weed.

You mean except the people citing russian collusion, when it was the crack heads laptop

oh whoops that was hunter and the ukraine energy company making deals. Oh yah, with big daddy Biden.
You mean like the $2B deal Trumps kids made with Saudi? I also don't recall Biden sending covid kits to Putin?

You mean like the $2B deal Trumps kids made with Saudi? I also don't recall Biden sending covid kits to Putin?
They’ll say…it was a bs virus that amounted to nothing. Who cares if Trumps lover gets Covid machines and Americans die. They were probably Dems anyway.

I’ve read so much bs from the cult you can guess their reply.

Now they will come back at me.

Last edited:

Did they take any elections to court in 2022 when they lost? I don’t recall any. It’s just Trump and no one else they cheat on. Not on Cruz, Rubio, etc…..

Back