Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

You leftist idiots do realize your taxes will go up a lot when the QBI 20% business trump tax deduction goes away in 2026? You probably don't even know what that is, nor understand taxes. Nor did you thank Trump for it. I'm sure you donated those savings to save the planet and kamala?

And I make under 400k, I thought dems promised no tax increases for us middle class who started by working at McDonald's

You leftist idiots do realize your taxes will go up a lot when the QBI 20% business trump tax deduction goes away in 2026? You probably don't even know what that is, nor understand taxes. Nor did you thank Trump for it. I'm sure you donated those savings to save the planet and kamala?

And I make under 400k, I thought dems promised no tax increases for us middle class who started by working at McDonald's

My taxes already went up under Trump's tax cuts, thanks anyway.

Corporate taxes will increase even more, making them pay a higher, fairer share.

My taxes went up under trump

Their we go the old default tax, Mac Donald's. It's not the the policy fool it's the candidate, you just don't get it

Back