Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Ya have corn hole gym jordon investigate it's, right after they unseal the osu papers or he sits for his interview on who knew what and when they knew it about the attempt to over through the government of the united states of America , your nonsense is more of the same old playbook
So, "look over there"?

Do believe the Commander in Chief is mentally fit to be the Commander in Chief, today, of this Nation at War.

Like the fake Russia investigation paid for by Hillary Clinton?
Please watch this with an open mind( if possible) yes it is produced by a lefty but that doesn't mean they are lying

For extra credit watch this [EXTERNAL LINK] - Stopping the Steal (2024) ⭐ 7.4 | Documentary

As much as i think the MAGA extremers are conspiracy nuts and the right wing media intentionally manipulates and straight up lies about the facts vs regular legacy media that is more just guilty of being bias i was willing the watch 2000 Mules to see if maybe it was me that was mistaken but it just further confirmed my belief that the far right is being snookered by the X-president and his minions.

What war dingle berry

War - not that video game you and the 'warriors' play.

I personally know guys that have been deployed in the last few years and people that have kids in War Zones today. there is a 40,000 troops number floating around. Not sure of the origin. Also the Admin and it talking heads play word games to minimize the numbers.

"Specifically, the Defense Department and news outlets have reported that there are about 2,500 U.S. service members in Iraq and about 900 in Syria, fighting against Islamic State militants. Additionally, thousands of U.S. service members have been deployed to the Middle East since the Israel-Hamas war started in October 2023.

There have been multiple instances this year in which U.S. service members have been killed or injured while serving abroad."

Imagine a country that has over 50 current and former intelligence officials that signed a document saying Hunters Lapto was part of a Russian disinformation campaign!

Crooks, cheats and Liars!

Imagine a country that has over 50 current and former intelligence officials that signed a document saying Hunters Lapto was part of a Russian disinformation campaign!

Crooks, cheats and Liars!

Imagine a country where most of the previous presidents senior officials say he’s a danger to the country and unfit for office!

Back