Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

No Waaay, one of the most powerful Democrats in DC and the State of California. The epitome of the Party. Doesn't sound like equity or inclusion.
Oh, there is "equity", just a different definition of it (stocks). And inclusion, the left elites are probably "included", along with the gals on "the view" over coffee and a manicure

I'm sure you decline to accept the QBDI 20% biz tax deduction then?

No i appreciate that and it tears at me being a white conservatives male benefiting from the tax cuts having to be an anybody but trump guy but the man is just too despicable .Just today not only did he politicalize his visit to ga. after hurricane helene but he lied and said that Biden didn't even call gov. kemp.The people of ga. don't need that drama in their lives right now but trump don't care .as long as he thinks in his very diminished brain that it scores him political points he will do it.

No i appreciate that and it tears at me being a white conservatives male benefiting from the tax cuts having to be an anybody but trump guy but the man is just too despicable .Just today not only did he politicalize his visit to ga. after hurricane helene but he lied and said that Biden didn't even call gov. kemp.The people of ga. don't need that drama in their lives right now but trump don't care .as long as he thinks in his very diminished brain that it scores him political points he will do it.
The cult doesn’t care. They kiss the ring and worship the shoe polish face, bald headed leader.

Back