Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

My god, are you blind to all the liberal riots over the past decade?

Besides Jan 6th, name one riot from conservatives.

BTW Riot = burning buildings and cars, destruction, looting, bodily injuries, police brutality, burning usa flags
You are confusing race-based rioting with political rioting. There's been only one political-based riot in the last 20+ years, and it occurred on Jan 6. But I imagine it's easier for you to label anything you disagree with as left this or Democratic that.

You are confusing race-based rioting with political rioting. There's been only one political-based riot in the last 20+ years, and it occurred on Jan 6. But I imagine it's easier for you to label anything you disagree with as left this or Democratic that.
Don't a MAJORITY of non white races predominantly vote liberal?

And does invading state capitols fall under "political" rioting?

My god, are you blind to all the liberal riots over the past decade?

Besides Jan 6th, name one riot from conservatives.

BTW Riot = burning buildings and cars, destruction, looting, bodily injuries, police brutality, burning usa flags

BIG BIG difference compared to Jan 6 insurrection because Jan 6 was was planned and spearheaded from the very top of the government but Trump uses the cover of lack of security at the Capitol as excuse and his sheeple eat it up and then afterwards do the classic whataboutism to compare it to the george floyd related rioting.And oh yeah the X-president even lied about how the whole Capital security things works and who was actually in charge and who did what but it doesn't even matter because none of it would have happened if he and his cronies hadn't planned it and then sat back and watch it burn and pour gasoline on it with his tweets about Pence

Back