Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

looks like the X-president has upped his game and now throwing chicken tenders to his hurricane fans.It is amazing how self unaware that manchild is....

Maybe you just didn't watch the video. I understand. It was a football game. To cheering fans.

Here is Harris' VP pick at his home game.

Maybe you just didn't watch the video. I understand. It was a football game. To cheering fans.

In defense of the esteemed Mr Walz, it wasnt a home game. It was an away game in Ann Arbor Michigan.......................but then again, this may be worse because Ann Arbor is left leaning town & very liberal campus. I wouldnt have expected him to be booed there at all.

I think his nickname is Lou & they were cheering him on Lou, Lou, Lou

In defense of the esteemed Mr Walz, it wasnt a home game. It was an away game in Ann Arbor Michigan.......................but then again, this may be worse because Ann Arbor is left leaning town & very liberal campus. I wouldnt have expected him to be booed there at all.

I think his nickname is Lou & they were cheering him on Lou, Lou, Lou

Or, or he was about to bang his head and they were yelling ' Duck Lou' ? Maybe?

My bad i didn't watch the game.Anybody who watched game know if trump was also operating the T-shirt cannon at halftime?

Back