Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

What were you doing 4 years ago? How many people died in this country and around the world 4 years ago, you were probably drinking bleach

4 years ago? I think I was helping my youngest son with his first home. Him having recently EAS'd. Last of the three. So my family is done.

How about you?

What is your point? Are you saying Trump caused Covid? You understand it was world wide, Right?

That Covid really was a Wuhan flu? Not some wet bat flu?

Come to think of it, yeah, October, I flew into Reagan wearing that useless mask. And yes, got the shots at the VA.

Pentagon said we have doubled our assets. What is that 80,000 men and women? Cackler said there are no US military in a War zone. Really? Really?

So, are we closer to World War III today than 4 years ago?

Last edited:
4 years ago? I think I was helping my youngest son with his first home. Having recently EAS'd. Last of the three. So my family is done.

How about you?

What is your point? Are you saying Trump caused Covid? You understand it was world wide, Right?

That Covid really was a Wuhan flu? Not some wet bat flu?

Come to think of it, yeah, October, I flew into Reagan wearing that useless mask. And yes, got the shots at the VA.

Pentagon said we have doubled our assets. What is that 80,000 men and women? Cackler said their are no US military in a War zone. Really? Really?

I have no idea what 98% of that nonsense is about, and the answer is no, I know your boy spotted off about www3 so you better seize on your boys words..

I have no idea what 98% of that nonsense is about, and the answer is no, I know your boy spotted off about www3 so you better seize on your boys words..

My boy? I am assuming you are talking about the VP debate. I just poured a Single Barrel and starting to watch.

And it makes perfect sense that you didn't understand.

And your answer, if truthful, means you need a good fart to dislodge your head.

The middle east has been a powder keg since Christ was a choir boy due mainly to religion and oil, and that will continue for 1000's of more years, although oil will have less and less influence as we phase it out.

Let’s be honest, you hate Trump so much that you are willing to burn down the Country and the world, no sane human would vote for Kamala!

Vance wouldn’t admit Trump lost in 2020. Not surprising. Walz started slow but then kicked JD’s ass the rest of the debate.

Lied about Obamacare. The cult has no health care alternative. Trump chickens out of 60 Minutes interview.

Trump getting his makeup on this morning and glued on hair to lie another day in his miserable life.

Back