Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I see the liberal babies are getting scared, ports closing, dock workers striking, wars all over, prices on everything thru the roof, a dumb Democrat Presidential candidate a dumber VP candidate, I wish I could see your faces so I could see the face of ignorance but really I can spot you a mile away!

When you find out the real facts and that he was 100% correct you call him a snake or sweet tongue!

I had an interesting meeting yesterday with a Mexican family, the grandson translated and his grandparents told him they hope things get better when Trump gets back in office, even losing the Hispanic vote!!

I see the liberal babies are getting scared, ports closing, dock workers striking, wars all over, prices on everything thru the roof, a dumb Democrat Presidential candidate a dumber VP candidate, I wish I could see your faces so I could see the face of ignorance but really I can spot you a mile away!
Biden too much of a puss to stand up to unions as he chooses 10k employees over 300 million citizens. Watch the market plunge 5 to 10% and he will find his balls again, or when he can't wipe is arse with non existent TP. I mean these are middle class people making 150k+ a year that are whining

He is king on how to create and excel inflation

This is a similar "vibe" to the aftermath of biden debate

Last edited:
Back