Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I think people need to really think about first principles when it comes to Trump...

Did he incite a riot on January 6th? Did he attempt to overthrow a free and fair election prior to, during, and after he lost? Without any evidence that was meaningful, much less convincing?

That's the first question on if a person is a traitor or not; much less if that person should be President or not.

Literally anything else about Trump's political ideology is irrelevant because he doesn't pass the fundamental test. That's not an opinion, it's factual.

So if you support Trump, everything else about you (politically) doesn't matter... because you're giving aid and comfort to a Traitor of the Republic.

If that's you, cool. Do you. I, naively, believe that voters (as a whole) fundamentally understand this and that's why backing Trump will cost Republicans dearly in less than month's time

Nancy, we have a large crowd and I think we should have the national guard here, I have told them to peacefully protest but we need extra security please send the National Guard right away!

Nancy, we have a large crowd and I think we should have the national guard here, I have told them to peacefully protest but we need extra security please send the National Guard right away!
More lies.....try again....

100% that is exactly what Nancy told Donnie on January 6th and he refused to send the national guard, great point

I have told them to peacefully protest
.....by using words such as march, stolen, show strength, and losing your country following other speeches at that event which used terms such as kicking ass. Context is everything. Guilty as charged.

At Mar-a-Lago in 2022, Trump called Tina Peters a “rock star,” praised her work investigating his false election claims, and said he would look at endorsing her.Peters was just sentenced to 9 years in prison for illegally hacking voting systems.

let’s try something different, tell us all how Kamala will help the country and the world without mentioning Trump or Vance?

Back