Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

let’s try something different, tell us all how Kamala will help the country and the world without mentioning Trump or Vance?

Instead of cutting taxes for wealthy and corps, she will push that money to the middle class and small businesses

25k in downpayment assistance for first time homes with 300k new home projects.

50k tax credit for small businesses

6k for first year child credit

I don't think you can 100% separate anyone that's running against Trump from Trump.

Fundamentally, you HAVE to consider if you believe he's an insurrectionist and traitor, or not.

People that don't believe the above with the figurative mountain of evidence against him have suspended disbelief more that kids that thought that Hulk Hogan really got beat up before he started to do the "big gay comeback."

Even the Boss Man endorses Kamala…one of his best…cover me from outside…

What are you even talking about ""EVEN" the boss

He has always been a flaming liberal as are most celebrities who love to tell the public what they should do and how they should feel

Even when it is the opposite of what THEY do

They Love to shame people for taking a flight to see their dying mother when they themselves fly all over just to party for the weekend

Hey remember all the celebrities that were moving out of the US if Trump was elevated the first time??

I don't know if there is anyone who's opinion matters less then a celebrity??

1 billion dollars spent on illegals but now we our out of money and can’t help those affected by the Hurricane, and yes you help expose your ignorance!

Oh? How about the 50 billion tax giveaway Trump wants to give the 100 largest corps?

800 Billion in PPP loans that were never used to protect employees?

8.4 Trillion in new debt that Trump put on the books in 4 years? Compared to Bidens 4.3 T

892 Billion in interest only payments in Federal debt? 1 trillion by 2025, 1 trillion dollars, by 2035 1.7 Trillion from right now.

Let's have those debates on spending... but I'd rather spend money literally helping people, even illegals, vs corporations and people that really don't need it..

But ymmv.

What are you even talking about ""EVEN" the boss

He has always been a flaming liberal as are most celebrities who love to tell the public what they should do and how they should feel

Even when it is the opposite of what THEY do

They Love to shame people for taking a flight to see their dying mother when they themselves fly all over just to party for the weekend

Hey remember all the celebrities that were moving out of the US if Trump was elevated the first time??

I don't know if there is anyone who's opinion matters less then a celebrity??
This is such a weak argument. It's a way to deflect.

Free speech is great, until you don't like it. Like you said, who cares? It's really not important.

More people than not don't consider endorsements of celebrities to begin with... and let's be fair... when Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ted Nugent or even Mike Tyson endorses Trump... you're on the verge of nutting in your pants.

What a bad faith justification.

How do you like your MyPillow, by the way? I thought about buying one.

Last edited:
This is such a weak argument. It's a way to deflect.

Free speech is great, until you don't like it. Like you said, who cares? It's really not important.

More people than not don't consider endorsements of celebrities to begin with... and let's be fair... when Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ted Nugent or even Mike Tyson endorses Trump... you're on the verge of nutting in your pants.

What a bad faith justification.

How do you like your MyPillow, by the way? I thought about buying one.

Justification for what exactly?

All I did was call out a weak argument and your rebuttal is to say other celebrities are weak witnesses so I have a weak argument?

How does that at all make sense?
can it be any weaker of a rebuttal?

What are you getting at with my pillow, is it a good product yes, I have liked it, do I go around pushing his videos or opinion pieces???

1 billion dollars spent on illegals but now we our out of money and can’t help those affected by the Hurricane, and yes you help expose your ignorance!
We are out of money because............

And NO Democrats voted against it....with a Major Hurricane about to hit!

Last edited:
Why is this garbage still in this forum? If you think red maga is different than blue maga, you are the one who got conned. It is a big party, and you ain't in it. --George Carlin

Why is this garbage still in this forum? If you think red maga is different than blue maga, you are the one who got conned. It is a big party, and you ain't in it. --George Carlin
It concerns Trumps healthcare plan or in his case..."concept". The rest is just MAGA throwing darts to praise their fearless leader.

................................................................................................................................

On a side note...... Project 2025 wants to cut FEMA. That's a winning strategy:D

It concerns Trumps healthcare plan or in his case..."concept". The rest is just MAGA throwing darts to praise their fearless leader.
................................................................................................................................

On a side note...... Project 2025 wants to cut FEMA. That's a winning strategy:D
Who needs FEMA , NOAA ,CDC etc when Trump has a Sharpie to make magical things happen!

Back