Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

The differences between Republicans and Democrats on the issue of abortion are stark. As a Republican, I firmly believe in protecting unborn babies' lives. To me, abortion is the taking of an innocent life, and I find it deeply troubling how it is defended as women's health. Consider this: if someone punches a pregnant woman and the baby dies, it is deemed murder. Yet, the same woman can choose to end the baby's life and it's labeled as a health decision. This inconsistency is difficult to reconcile can you explain it? 🤪

The differences between Republicans and Democrats on the issue of abortion are stark. As a Republican, I firmly believe in protecting unborn babies' lives. To me, abortion is the taking of an innocent life, and I find it deeply troubling how it is defended as women's health. Consider this: if someone punches a pregnant woman and the baby dies, it is deemed murder. Yet, the same woman can choose to end the baby's life and it's labeled as a health decision. This inconsistency is difficult to reconcile can you explain it? 🤪
Unless you recently had your fallopian tubes tied, you're not in a position to decide what the other gender chooses as far as health. But if you're so concerned, take out an ad and offer financial assistance to anyone unable to afford being pregnant.

Back