Create an IP report for my agency

Newbie1652

What is the best platform to do this. I have 60 agents, we're contracted with multiple carriers and currently use excel for IP reports, I have an employee that manually updates this weekly. It's temporary, but I am exploring options. Any suggestions?

For creating an IP report for your insurance agency, here are some options you may want to look into.

1. Tableau: This data visualization tool allows you to create interactive dashboards and reports. It can connect to various data sources, making it easier to manage data from multiple carriers.
  2. Microsoft Power BI: Similar to Tableau, Power BI offers powerful data analytics and visualization capabilities. It integrates well with Excel, allowing for easier data import and manipulation.
  3. Google Data Studio: A free tool that integrates well with Google Sheets and other Google products. It enables the creation of customizable reports that can be shared easily.
  4. Salesforce: If you’re looking for a comprehensive CRM solution, Salesforce has robust reporting features and can handle data from multiple sources. It may require more setup but can be beneficial in the long run.
  5. Zoho Analytics: This is a user-friendly BI tool that allows you to create in-depth reports and dashboards. It supports various data integrations and is generally cost-effective.
  6. Monday.com or Trello: These project management tools can be customized to track agent performance and report metrics, providing a visual overview of your data.
  7. Custom Database Solutions: If you need something tailored specifically for your agency, consider using a custom database with a reporting interface built on platforms like Airtable or Notion.

Back