Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Lying about a natural disaster and exploiting those victims is abhorrent. I've heard multiple Trump supporters express anger at his lies about the situation.

Not just people in NC, there are 8000 of out of state workers here helping to restore power and clear roads. They are not happy at all about his lies.

I see army helicopters overhead everyday bringing supplies to Asheville and NC... tens of millions in aid from FEMA and the federal government.

It is a disgusting lie that is morally repugnant.

Lying about a natural disaster and exploiting those victims is abhorrent. I've heard multiple Trump supporters express anger at his lies about the situation.

Not just people in NC, there are 8000 of out of state workers here helping to restore power and clear roads. They are not happy at all about his lies.

I see army helicopters overhead everyday bringing supplies to Asheville and NC... tens of millions in aid from FEMA and the federal government.

It is a disgusting lie that is morally repugnant.

it's bad enough having an X-president who looks at everything from the point of view and makes decisions on what's in it for him but it is even more despicable when this mindset has direct negative consequences on some US citizens.

I challenge MAGGA name one thing Fat Lying Diaper Donnie has said or done since paying that crowd to watch him come down that golden escalator in 2015 that wasn't in his own personal or political interest .He would never in a million years be the guy who takes one for the team.

And just wait till Milton hits Florida and crosses the state. I’m guessing more bs from Trump.

Also, how are these residents suppose to vote after a major hurricane hit? This could be problematic.

And just wait till Milton hits Florida and crosses the state. I’m guessing more bs from Trump.

Also, how are these residents suppose to vote after a major hurricane hit? This could be problematic.

One thing you can count on is that trump won't take any selfless action in the aftermath of Milton

Back