Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Hey, I am a hispanic American male. My family has served in every war from Korea on up. My daughter was told by white folks to go back to her own country. There are 8 boys in my family we all boxed wrestled and would fight anyone. The neighbors had 9 boys all hispanic. They were crazier than us. So the orange turd can F O..... He is a hate filled pos. We say bring the hate to us anytime. From a Michigan insurance agent.

Hey, I am a hispanic American male. My family has served in every war from Korea on up. My daughter was told by white folks to go back to her own country. There are 8 boys in my family we all boxed wrestled and would fight anyone. The neighbors had 9 boys all hispanic. They were crazier than us. So the orange turd can F O..... He is a hate filled pos. We say bring the hate to us anytime. From a Michigan insurance agent.
You don't sound like a victim. Vote for whoever you feel like. Like I do. I don't allow anyone to label or categorize me. No one or no Party owns me or my vote.

Thank you for your service. You are one of the 1%

@Russ

Pretty easy to label someone a Racist, isn't it. Like Stupid easy. For Stupid people.

I don't know you. I have no proof you are not a Racist anymore than I have proof you are a Racist. Just one of those Cancel Culture buzz words.

However, really read into the people that throw that slur around.

BTW, some of the most Racist people I have met were not White. Yes, I have known some real Racist White people but also Black, Brown and Asian Racist.

Back