Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Are we at War?

Are we closer to a major War?
We're always one push of a button away from a major war, and 3 or 4 phone calls away from regional conflicts. The important thing is, nobody is making deals with the Russians to avoid further conflict.

We're always one push of a button away from a major war, and 3 or 4 phone calls away from regional conflicts. The important thing is, nobody is making deals with the Russians to avoid further conflict.
You mean except the people citing russian collusion, when it was the crack heads laptop

oh whoops that was hunter and the ukraine energy company making deals. Oh yah, with big daddy Biden.

OMG the body language in that little forum he did said it all. They did not like being talked down to and lectured by the God of all beings, Obammy.

I particularly loved Kamala's spanish accent. Well I prefer all her accents they are so hilarious watching these bodunks operate out of the old Sales 101 playbooks and think it still works. Evolution in the real world is happening way faster than their sheltered brains.

Doesn't much matter since they cheat anyway. Well, ok they don't outright cheat. They just censor everything the don't want talked about. To me it's the same damn thing. Cheating.
So they cheated in the presidential election, but not the House where they could have had a majority. Do you know how off you are?

Let me guess, they’ll still vote for him and he doesn’t care. He knows he’s not winning California. I’m sure his roadies weren’t stranded.

That's what happens when you have massive crowds that overwhelm the transportation. Happens all the time at events

I'm sure trump was in charge and called the bus drivers directly. Kamala would dream to have this kind of a problem

The brown shoe polish man will end Democracy with a win or have his cult members riot with a loss….sick old demented fool

That's what happens when you have massive crowds that overwhelm the transportation. Happens all the time at events

I'm sure trump was in charge and called the bus drivers directly. Kamala would dream to have this kind of a problem
Right
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

So they cheated in the presidential election, but not the House where they could have had a majority. Do you know how off you are?
I'm not off.

Not a bit.

If we are keeping score, I could add up way more crap from the left.

Quid Pro Quo is where I'd start but would take me a few weeks to put it all in here.

To start from the beginning I would have to go all the way back to Thomas D'Alesandro Jr. No time for all that since enrollments start soon.

I'm not off.

Not a bit.

If we are keeping score, I could add up way more crap from the left.

Quid Pro Quo is where I'd start but would take me a few weeks to put it all in here.

To start from the beginning I would have to go all the way back to Thomas D'Alesandro Jr. No time for all that since enrollments start soon.
But no crap from the right. Sure. Good luck selling that bs.

Back