Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Let me guess. You think Trump voters are irrational and you are the rational one. That's what they want you to think, as you run down to vote for a Word Salad Warrior with the IQ of a dirty dick weed.
I don't think Trump voters are irrational... I believe they've been conned.

I don't think, in retrospect, if Trump wins a second term it will be looked at on kindly by history.

I don't understand how anyone can listen to Trump, who can't even pronounce words regular or mixes up names and places constantly... and think that Harris is a "Word Salad Warrior."

But again, it's because I believe that MAGA has done to Republicans that Nazi's did to the German Workers Party..

But hey, maybe Trump wins and I'm wrong. God I hope I'm wrong... because if you listen to exactly what he says a second Trump term would look like... It's fundamentally destroying our democracy to answer to one man..

And Americans have a choice to make... do you believe a man that tells you exactly what he's going to do... or is he just being hyperbolic?

They lost their son and Trump is making it about himself (which he always does), and can’t get up because he got his ear nicked… either Trump is high as hell or needs meds…

I hope that you liberals will save these posts and reread them in 10 years, you will feel like fools!
Why would I feel like a fool?

Because I don't cowtoe a man that hocks every crappy thing he can to his brainwashed followers?

NFTs, golden shoes, 100k watches, bibles, perfume, mugshot swag?

How he's begged/conned people for money so much that he's not able to fund raise anymore.

I genuinely feel bad for MAGA people. They have been manipulate by a guy that the only thing he's ever drained was their wallets.

If Trump wins... he's still a Rapist, he's still a felon, he's still an insurrectionist. He'll roll over for anyone that gives him a little bit of flattery.

It just means that people were too brainwashed to see through it...

And you'll have earned everything you get.

Back