Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Just gonna go ahead and check out of this thread. It's basically just become Russ shouting unhinged psycho babble into the wind in a remote forest with no one around for 100 miles. You keep on keeping on, buddy. lol. Not sure what you think you're accomplishing, aside from wasting a lot of time. See you at the polls....and remember, liberals...you only get to vote one time. Just ONE. lol.

Just gonna go ahead and check out of this thread. It's basically just become Russ shouting unhinged psycho babble into the wind in a remote forest with no one around for 100 miles. You keep on keeping on, buddy. lol. Not sure what you think you're accomplishing, aside from wasting a lot of time. See you at the polls....and remember, liberals...you only get to vote one time. Just ONE. lol.
Bye MAGA. Let’s hold our breath for his health care concept to replace Obamacare.

And remember…vote by January 5th!!!

I don't think Trump voters are irrational... I believe they've been conned.

I don't think, in retrospect, if Trump wins a second term it will be looked at on kindly by history.

I don't understand how anyone can listen to Trump, who can't even pronounce words regular or mixes up names and places constantly... and think that Harris is a "Word Salad Warrior."

But again, it's because I believe that MAGA has done to Republicans that Nazi's did to the German Workers Party..

But hey, maybe Trump wins and I'm wrong. God I hope I'm wrong... because if you listen to exactly what he says a second Trump term would look like... It's fundamentally destroying our democracy to answer to one man..

And Americans have a choice to make... do you believe a man that tells you exactly what he's going to do... or is he just being hyperbolic?
And I believe all voting Left are conned.

Even in our personal lives we need boundaries. BORDERS are necessary. This is just for starters....

Trump is intentionally using the rhetoric he uses to try to get people to understand this simple concept. Why? because bleeding heart basic human pysche is being used against you.

I wondered where CBT was at (you Travis). The level of ignorance is beyond.

The very thing that makes many of us human (caring, compassion, bleeding hearts) is being weaponized against us.

The Squad, Kamala, Barrack Hussein Obama...

YOU are brainwashed. Why even bother getting up and going to work in insurance.

If Kamala gets in, this country is DONE. I do believe it ALREADY is. It started with Bathhouse Barry.

If you think DEI is a joke (well, you probably don't, youre too busy laying on your arse being a non man's man).

NM, there's no getting through to the level of ignorance it takes to believe the far leaning radical left is a good idea.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on right under our noses.

If you think both sides are being absurd, it's because they are absurd. It takes that level of exaggeration to try to get others to OPEN their eyes.

Here's the simple version. One side wants to SELL out AMERICA, and the other wants to SAVE it.

Kamala is not as stupid as shes portraying herself. Word Salad Warrior is an exaggeration. Spelled out properly, it is to make a point. Something we aren't allowed to do anymore bc it's "bullying". I am tired of looking around and not being able to open my mouth and speak my truth without being called a bully, or a narcissist, or any other thing that the DEI, radicals are trying to shove down our throats. Even racism is now weaponized against those the left are supposedly trying to "protect".

Trump in not as unleashed as he portrays himself to be.

The exaggeration is so (hopefully) average minded people to get what they are selling. And more than half of America is too blind to see it.

And for me MAGA is the only way!!!! I liked America when it was free enterprise, when working harder meant getting ahead.
p
Yes Travis, it is hyperbolic, or whatever word you choose to use to try to elevate your own intelligence.

Words don't make you intelligent, btw. No matter how many Navy, Gray, or Brown pant suits Kamala puts on, or how often she hikes her chin up, pulls her shoulders back, and spits out, verbatim, her well written scripts, you simply cannot dress that pig up.

Travis will be back. He's uptight. It's starting day of AEP enrollments. His anxiety will have him needing a place to come spout off and release his negative energy,, as his wife walks out the door to work, he will be left wishing he had an AEP planned.

I wont be back for awhile. It's gooooo time.

And I believe all voting Left are conned.

Even in our personal lives we need boundaries. BORDERS are necessary. This is just for starters....

Trump is intentionally using the rhetoric he uses to try to get people to understand this simple concept. Why? because bleeding heart basic human pysche is being used against you.

I wondered where CBT was at (you Travis). The level of ignorance is beyond.

The very thing that makes many of us human (caring, compassion, bleeding hearts) is being weaponized against us.

The Squad, Kamala, Barrack Hussein Obama...

YOU are brainwashed. Why even bother getting up and going to work in insurance.

If Kamala gets in, this country is DONE. I do believe it ALREADY is. It started with Bathhouse Barry.

If you think DEI is a joke (well, you probably don't, youre too busy laying on your arse being a non man's man).

NM, there's no getting through to the level of ignorance it takes to believe the far leaning radical left is a good idea.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on right under our noses.

If you think both sides are being absurd, it's because they are absurd. It takes that level of exaggeration to try to get others to OPEN their eyes.

Here's the simple version. One side wants to SELL out AMERICA, and the other wants to SAVE it.

Kamala is not as stupid as shes portraying herself. Word Salad Warrior is an exaggeration. Spelled out properly, it is to make a point. Something we aren't allowed to do anymore bc it's "bullying". I am tired of looking around and not being able to open my mouth and speak my truth without being called a bully, or a narcissist, or any other thing that the DEI, radicals are trying to shove down our throats. Even racism is now weaponized against those the left are supposedly trying to "protect".

Trump in not as unleashed as he portrays himself to be.

The exaggeration is so (hopefully) average minded people to get what they are selling. And more than half of America is too blind to see it.

And for me MAGA is the only way!!!! I liked America when it was free enterprise, when working harder meant getting ahead.
p
Yes Travis, it is hyperbolic, or whatever word you choose to use to try to elevate your own intelligence.

Words don't make you intelligent, btw. No matter how many Navy, Gray, or Brown pant suits Kamala puts on, or how often she hikes her chin up, pulls her shoulders back, and spits out, verbatim, her well written scripts, you simply cannot dress that pig up.
Let's break it all down to one simple thing...

He wouldn't accept losing. Eight year-olds playing t-ball can handle it better.

Sharing is caring

Not trying to offend anyone and I’m not posting this to start a debate with anyone. If that’s what you need you can message me privately.

If you are a follower of Christ and you find Donald Trump’s arrogance and personality difficult to stomach, I get it. I don’t blame you.

He makes me want to throw my shoes at TV quite a bit when he goes off on an ego driven rabbit trail.

However, we aren’t electing our pastor. He is not our spiritual leader. We are electing a governmental leader, one who has proven that he understands leadership.

Conservative Christians need to be heard in this election.

I see no theological principles from scripture that prohibits us from voting for Donald Trump in this election. It’s quite the contrary.

HOWEVER, if you just can’t vote FOR Trump, then here is a solution.
Don’t focus on him. Focus on the issues that we know we need to stand against. So, let’s VOTE AGAINST SOME THINGS in this election.

Let’s start with these:

• Vote against crippling inflation.

• Vote against the rising cost of living that’s impacting all of us, especially our children.

• Vote against the most radical pro-abortion (not just pro-choice) policies we’ve ever seen.

• Vote against the clear dangers posed by an open border, including drugs, human trafficking, and terrorism.

• Vote against a candidate that doesn’t understand basic national and international economics.

• Vote against a candidate that doesn’t seem to understand foreign policy, much less articulate it.

• Vote against harmful policies that threaten businesses and industries through misguided and dangerous DEI agendas.

• Vote against a candidate that ignores the energy needs of the world and why oil is crucial to the world economy, and the ability it has to lift other nations out of poverty.

• Vote against the immoral practice of gender transitioning of children who aren’t yet able to make basic life decisions.

• Vote against a party that can’t define what a woman is.

• Vote against an administration using judicial overreach to target political opponents.

• Vote against the least qualified presidential candidate in recent history, who refuses to address important policy questions.

• Vote against the erosion of religious freedom, where the government seeks to limit our ability to live out our faith.

• Vote against government overreach in education, stripping parents of their voice in their children’s schooling and forcing radical ideologies on them.

• Vote against leaders who are soft on crime, allowing violence and lawlessness to thrive in our communities.

• Vote against the breakdown of the nuclear family, a core institution of society, which is being weakened by misguided policies.

• Vote against an administration that promotes censorship of conservative views and wants to limit free speech and calling true conservative talking points “disinformation” that must be silenced.

There will be other, less offensive conservative candidates in the future, but we literally can’t afford the damage that four years of Harris/Walz leftist policies will do.

VOTE AGAINST THEM.

They aren’t simply liberals—they represent the hard left.

Let’s band together to help fix the mess made in the last four years.

We may get aggravated or offended by DT every once in a while, but he can lead the country and understands how to fix this mess.

If we do, at the very least we may still have our Republic in four years and maybe the election of 2028 won’t be as wild as this one.

Put your check mark by the “R” in the Presidential election and VOTE AGAINST a radical left agenda.

TBH, I didn’t want to post all this, but we gotta step up!!

Christians, don’t let those who do not understand keep you from voting against policies if those policies violate your biblical worldview.

I’ve already had my character, ethics, and integrity questioned because I’m voting for Trump, but I’m not losing sleep about it.

It’s time to speak out.

Lastly- There are still some old school moderate democrats out there. We need you this time too!

Let’s do this!

Travis will be back. He's uptight. It's starting day of AEP enrollments. His anxiety will have him needing a place to come spout off and release his negative energy,, as his wife walks out the door to work, he will be left wishing he had an AEP planned.

I wont be back for awhile. It's gooooo time.

Hi. After you ranted about all your grievances, I'm the uptight one? Okay.

Also, I have a vocabulary. I don't use words to make me sound intelligent. I'm just well educated, curious, and read. I'm sorry if that makes you feel dumb.

As for not having an AEP planned, I don't sell Medicare Advantage or PDP anymore. So, I'm not obsessed about going out and switching everyone to the fanciest plan this year... to switch them next year.

I'm lazy. I have enough money to never worry about it again. I'm not on this forum a quarter than you are... for real.

As for everything else... Trump for me boils down to one thing:

It's literally the only thing I'm a single issue voter about.

Did Trump incite January 6th?
Did Trump spend hours watching TV before he did anything to stop his followers from hijacking Congress?
Did he pursue multiple avenues to overthrow a free and fair election?
Did he continue to lie about the election, without evidence, after he exhausted all legal remedies?

The evidence overwhelmingly says yes.

Nothing else matters. The lie that BIDEN CAUSED INFLATION!!! Is false.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to cause inflation from debasement in less than 6 months. Every President's first two years is a direct result of the policies instituted in the last two years of the previous president, when it comes to the economy.

If you want to support a traitor, you are giving comfort to a Traitor. That makes you a traitor to the United States.

I believe character matters. Trump doesn't have any. He will sell YOU (yes, you) out for billionaires and his own pockets every time.

Is Joe Biden and amazing President? No.. but I think he's handled the majority of the mess Trump left the first time pretty well.

Is Kamala Harris the perfect candidate? Nope.. but I'm not asking for perfect.

JD Vance has told you he will lie to you to make an argument... founded or not.

Trump has told you he has every right to meddle in elections as President. He doesn't.

I'm sorry you're so angry inside that you can't take criticism and actually defend it with anything real.

Sharing is caring

Not trying to offend anyone and I’m not posting this to start a debate with anyone. If that’s what you need you can message me privately.

If you are a follower of Christ and you find Donald Trump’s arrogance and personality difficult to stomach, I get it. I don’t blame you.

He makes me want to throw my shoes at TV quite a bit when he goes off on an ego driven rabbit trail.

However, we aren’t electing our pastor. He is not our spiritual leader. We are electing a governmental leader, one who has proven that he understands leadership.

Conservative Christians need to be heard in this election.

I see no theological principles from scripture that prohibits us from voting for Donald Trump in this election. It’s quite the contrary.

HOWEVER, if you just can’t vote FOR Trump, then here is a solution.
Don’t focus on him. Focus on the issues that we know we need to stand against. So, let’s VOTE AGAINST SOME THINGS in this election.

Let’s start with these:

• Vote against crippling inflation.

• Vote against the rising cost of living that’s impacting all of us, especially our children.

• Vote against the most radical pro-abortion (not just pro-choice) policies we’ve ever seen.

• Vote against the clear dangers posed by an open border, including drugs, human trafficking, and terrorism.

• Vote against a candidate that doesn’t understand basic national and international economics.

• Vote against a candidate that doesn’t seem to understand foreign policy, much less articulate it.

• Vote against harmful policies that threaten businesses and industries through misguided and dangerous DEI agendas.

• Vote against a candidate that ignores the energy needs of the world and why oil is crucial to the world economy, and the ability it has to lift other nations out of poverty.

• Vote against the immoral practice of gender transitioning of children who aren’t yet able to make basic life decisions.

• Vote against a party that can’t define what a woman is.

• Vote against an administration using judicial overreach to target political opponents.

• Vote against the least qualified presidential candidate in recent history, who refuses to address important policy questions.

• Vote against the erosion of religious freedom, where the government seeks to limit our ability to live out our faith.

• Vote against government overreach in education, stripping parents of their voice in their children’s schooling and forcing radical ideologies on them.

• Vote against leaders who are soft on crime, allowing violence and lawlessness to thrive in our communities.

• Vote against the breakdown of the nuclear family, a core institution of society, which is being weakened by misguided policies.

• Vote against an administration that promotes censorship of conservative views and wants to limit free speech and calling true conservative talking points “disinformation” that must be silenced.

There will be other, less offensive conservative candidates in the future, but we literally can’t afford the damage that four years of Harris/Walz leftist policies will do.

VOTE AGAINST THEM.

They aren’t simply liberals—they represent the hard left.

Let’s band together to help fix the mess made in the last four years.

We may get aggravated or offended by DT every once in a while, but he can lead the country and understands how to fix this mess.

If we do, at the very least we may still have our Republic in four years and maybe the election of 2028 won’t be as wild as this one.

Put your check mark by the “R” in the Presidential election and VOTE AGAINST a radical left agenda.

TBH, I didn’t want to post all this, but we gotta step up!!

Christians, don’t let those who do not understand keep you from voting against policies if those policies violate your biblical worldview.

I’ve already had my character, ethics, and integrity questioned because I’m voting for Trump, but I’m not losing sleep about it.

It’s time to speak out.

Lastly- There are still some old school moderate democrats out there. We need you this time too!

Let’s do this!
No offense, you're not being honest.

Trump contributed to inflation more than Biden did. That's not bs.. it's facts.

Trump created 8.4 Trillion dollars to the debt in 4 years. Biden added 4.3 Trillion in 4 years. Trump's NON-COVID debt is more than all of Biden's debt.

Look it up... seriously.

That's dumping new money into the system. On average, it takes 18-24 months for a debased currency to hit main street.

That lines up perfectly to when inflation started to spike... because that was a major contributory factor.

No Moderate Democrat would support Trump policies, because by nature they're all anti-Democratic. They're anti-"Constitution Republic"

Vote for whoever you want. We'll all get exactly what we earned. However, when you make arguments that fall apart past the superficial, it's kinda cringe.

Also, just FYI... NO ONE IS LOSING JOBS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ON A MASSIVE SCALE.

Our country would fall into peril if Trump was successful in deporting illegals... because we do not have enough workers in our economy.

This problem will get worse into the 2030's and there's zero way to stop it... until AI and Robots can replace human capital.

That's the reality. You can thing I'm misinformed. You're the ones that suffer, as you age out of working.

Back