Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Us right wing nuts are actually working, unlike the liberal couch potatoes asking for free handouts. Most of you probably aren't even agents if you have time to post this crap.

No worries, we'll carry the rest of you as we normally do
Lol I would have preferred a republican, just not a racist, rapist, crock, I voted Haley, now kh

Y'all got to be freaking out about kamala interview with Brett baier tomorrow. Real questions, with no coherent answers. No teleprompter, no liberal softball questions. Brett will hold her feet to the 🔥

Enjoy the real kamala, she appears tomorrow.

Only reason she agreed is she knows she's drowning. If ahead, she wouldn't dare expose herself

Y'all got to be freaking out about kamala interview with Brett baier tomorrow. Real questions, with no coherent answers. No teleprompter, no liberal softball questions. Brett will hold her feet to the 🔥

Enjoy the real kamala, she appears tomorrow.

Only reason she agreed is she knows she's drowning. If ahead, she wouldn't dare expose herself
Busy working carrying the trump Medicaid mob, no idea what your talking about, I voted already and it does not matter what she does I simply will not vote for a racist. Rapist. Crock, the Allstars trump, mypillow man , stone, green and por n star bobert,

unlike the liberal couch potatoes asking for free handouts.
And yet inflation is a key issue for MAGA, who expects the government to fix it for them, to alleviate their pain, and costing trillions of dollars? Pulease. Big corporations get more handouts than the disadvantaged ever did.

Us right wing nuts are actually working, unlike the liberal couch potatoes asking for free handouts. Most of you probably aren't even agents if you have time to post this crap.

No worries, we'll carry the rest of you as we normally do

You really need a new talking point... Red states are the biggest government moochers about... Subsidized by states like California and New York.

You really need a new talking point... Red states are the biggest government moochers about... Subsidized by states like California and New York.
Seems like all the blue states rejected the free handout

As of early 2024, the following states have not expanded Medicaid coverage:
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

Back