Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Us right wing nuts are actually working, unlike the liberal couch potatoes asking for free handouts. Most of you probably aren't even agents if you have time to post this crap.

No worries, we'll carry the rest of you as we normally do
Lol I would have preferred a republican, just not a racist, rapist, crock, I voted Haley, now kh

Y'all got to be freaking out about kamala interview with Brett baier tomorrow. Real questions, with no coherent answers. No teleprompter, no liberal softball questions. Brett will hold her feet to the 🔥

Enjoy the real kamala, she appears tomorrow.

Only reason she agreed is she knows she's drowning. If ahead, she wouldn't dare expose herself

Y'all got to be freaking out about kamala interview with Brett baier tomorrow. Real questions, with no coherent answers. No teleprompter, no liberal softball questions. Brett will hold her feet to the 🔥

Enjoy the real kamala, she appears tomorrow.

Only reason she agreed is she knows she's drowning. If ahead, she wouldn't dare expose herself
Busy working carrying the trump Medicaid mob, no idea what your talking about, I voted already and it does not matter what she does I simply will not vote for a racist. Rapist. Crock, the Allstars trump, mypillow man , stone, green and por n star bobert,

Back