Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Free for first year or so and then state pays only 10%. And most of these states dont have a budget deficit. I know it's hard for libs to understand the term budget
I live in Michigan it was put in by a republican governor, republican house and senate. Why because it was good for people, it was good for small hospitals, I know it's hard for you Maga idiots to understand helping people

I live in Michigan it was put in by a republican governor, republican house and senate. Why because it was good for people, it was good for small hospitals, I know it's hard for you Maga idiots to understand helping people
Same for AZ. Repub gov and senate. I agreed with the expansion. I didn't state that I didn't, just looking at state choice and budget concerns. Not every state cares to increase taxes or run a deficit

Us right wing nuts are actually working, unlike the liberal couch potatoes asking for free handouts. Most of you probably aren't even agents if you have time to post this crap.

No worries, we'll carry the rest of you as we normally do
Been doing this 40 years. Try another lame excuse.

Y'all got to be freaking out about kamala interview with Brett baier tomorrow. Real questions, with no coherent answers. No teleprompter, no liberal softball questions. Brett will hold her feet to the 🔥

Enjoy the real kamala, she appears tomorrow.

Only reason she agreed is she knows she's drowning. If ahead, she wouldn't dare expose herself
She's drowning in first place.....

No one here is changing their mind.
I am mostly here to just clown.

My wife and I were talking last night. She is mailing her vote. Her vote is cast. I am doing mine f2f. I can change my mind at the last second.

Last edited:
Back