Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

It’s all falling apart. Maybe he can work at McDonalds after he loses but he’s a convicted felon so he can’t make french fries….…

It’s all falling apart. Maybe he can work at McDonalds after he loses but he’s a convicted felon so he can’t make french fries….…

The election was never in question, it's what happens AFTER the election that should be interesting. The court system will likely have plenty of work in the coming year, and it won't be about fake stolen election cases, at least not directly.

Spoke to client in NC flood area. Said has not seen or heard from fema. Saw 1 helicopter. This was 2 days ago.

I live just south of Asheville. I see dozens of National Guard helicopters flying supplies in on a daily basis.

Tens of millions in government help, Ive seen it with my own eyes.

FEMA was forced to stop going door to door because of armed citizens making threats against them.

The misinformation being pushed by the extremist conservatives has caused fear among the locals. Especially in the rural areas that are extremely poor.

All the lies about FEMA owning your property if you accept help, etc. etc. etc. Those lies have created fear and panic.

Now FEMA stations have armed national guard troops providing protection.

Now FEMA was forced to stop going door to door in rural areas.

Lies have consequences. Especially political lies that take advantage of victims who need help.

I live just south of Asheville. I see dozens of National Guard helicopters flying supplies in on a daily basis.

FEMA was forced to stop going door to door because of armed citizens making threats against them.

The misinformation being pushed by the extremist conservatives has caused fear among the locals. Especially in the rural areas that are extremely poor.

All the lies about FEMA owning your property if you accept help, etc. etc. etc. Those lies have created fear and panic.

Lies have consequences. Especially political lies that take advantage of victims who need help.

The lie with impunity and then have the temerity to call themselves patriots.

Well there you go. Look at what Trump and his cult are causing.

Thanks for your information.

Back