Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

The greatest impact that any election has had in my 45 years in the health insurance business was the passage of Obamacare which cancelled private major medical plans and the agent renewals. Go ahead and trust a Democratic candidate if you wish, but voting in your best interests, with history as your guide; suggests otherwise.
One can state financial reasons for voting for a particular candidate while still accepting the fact he is a convicted felon pig.

But.....it's the TRUTH.

Nah dude, it isn't close to the truth. It is just another alt-fact for MAGA in their universe of lies.

Meanwhile Harris is the first major presidential candidate in history to call for the legalization of weed. That alone is enough to get my vote.

Ashamed? He's proud of his racism and sexism, he wears it as a badge!

Yet wino will be around any minute to say "Nope, no racism here."
MAGA is so grounded in racism many of them don't even recognize how blatant and obvious their racism is. Trump has given them permission to be their worst selves publicly.

He got embarrassed at the debate...will lose in 54 days...thinks Haitians are eating dogs and cats in Ohio and has no healthcare plan to replace Obamacare.....ya'll need a new candidate......

I love this seeing this. Kamala called for a rematch right away, then called him scared. Only losers want a rematch. Sorry.
Ok? And a lot of what she says there I agree with, now stop deflecting and lets get back to the topic at hand. Trump's healthcare plan... he has had almost 10 years to come up with one... where is it?
Can we have no centralized insurance plan and put it back into the hands of the private insurance companies? Obamacare is a small business killer. Better off before, right? Amazes me how people want the gov in more control of your life. I rather he have no plan and kill obamacare but we all know he said, once Obamacare is dead, he will put his plan into place. Knowing how the media and establishment politicians are, it's a smart move not to intro it yet. Maga doesn't want hand outs. We all know that obamacare put strains on small businesses, having them pay for other people's health care. These aren't the 1%ers. The rich is not funding it. Why should I have to pay a full premium for decent health care that has no benefits and the premium grows every year. Will they put illegals on obamacare or medicare considering the amount of benefits they get compared to Americans?

Nah dude, it isn't close to the truth. It is just another alt-fact for MAGA in their universe of lies.

Meanwhile Harris is the first major presidential candidate in history to call for the legalization of weed. That alone is enough to get my vote.

I guess you want endless wars and a focus group, DEI hire that will say anything to get elected. Muh Trump!

I love this seeing this. Kamala called for a rematch right away, then called him scared. Only losers want a rematch. Sorry.

Can we have no centralized insurance plan and put it back into the hands of the private insurance companies? Obamacare is a small business killer. Better off before, right? Amazes me how people want the gov in more control of your life. I rather he have no plan and kill obamacare but we all know he said, once Obamacare is dead, he will put his plan into place. Knowing how the media and establishment politicians are, it's a smart move not to intro it yet. Maga doesn't want hand outs. We all know that obamacare put strains on small businesses, having them pay for other people's health care. These aren't the 1%ers. The rich is not funding it. Why should I have to pay a full premium for decent health care that has no benefits and the premium grows every year. Will they put illegals on obamacare or medicare considering the amount of benefits they get compared to Americans?

HAHAHAHAHA

One can state financial reasons for voting for a particular candidate while still accepting the fact he is a convicted felon pig.
he hasn't been sentenced. Process is not done and most likely will be dropped after the election. You need to listen to more then the opinion on cnn. Watch calling the opposition animals. It's dehumanizing and sounds like you are for maga being in reducation camps.

Back